Now , Your First Hentai Anime?

dunno...one of those three:
dragon knight
bible black
discipline

They actually rented hentai at my local movie store. So the first hentai I ever watched was Beat Angel Escalayer XD Then it was Angelium...xDD Then I discovered the internet...I fell in love with Kao No Nai Tsuki (Moonlight Lady).

Ohhhhhh probably LA Blue Girl. (Wow that was so long ago)

It's truly amazing to see how FAR hentai movies has progressed. It's almost as they're getting more and more perverted each year that passes. The future will surely be wonderful for this nice genre of adult entertainment.

Definitely hoping for more movies by famed hentai director ( Murakami Teruaki )

My first was Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi. I really loved it. Pure girls love is the best (my opinion).

Ohhhhhh probably LA Blue Girl. (Wow that was so long ago)

It's truly amazing to see how FAR hentai movies has progressed. It's almost as they're getting more and more perverted each year that passes. The future will surely be wonderful for this nice genre of adult entertainment.

Definitely hoping for more movies by famed hentai director ( Murakami Teruaki )

LA blue girl? that one's old-school...(watched my older brother's stash by accident lol) I liek the Isshoni H Shiyo series and the Stringendo/Accelerando series...didnt realize i downloaded all of 'em lmao

I really like the hentai before when everything's not so CG'ed and much more pencil/hand-drawn or painted cels...

Hmmm... first hentai without knowing was something random on Redtube...
First hentai with knowing the meaning hentai would be... Choisuji

:dthumbup:Well let's see if I can remember my first one was,

1.Urotsukiôji "Wandering Kid: The legend of the Super god."
2.Bible black
3.Doomed Megalopolis
4.wicked city
5. Perfect Blue

I'm sure I'm forget some others but there you have quick top five list.
:bye:

i don't like watching hentai ^_^

and i don't watching hentai never
:)

are you joking and being sarcasm? if you not.....

then don't junk your STUPID POST IN HERE!

GO AWAY!!!

I'm sorry:redface:
I didn't mean to insult anyone:D
But this is my opinion :P

:lecture:I would have to agree with Animaksiat on this one I know it's opinion you have right to but she dose not want read it just like me.:bye:

Black Bible, but i dont really know if it was the full one. think i saw a clip about 40 minutes long. couple of years ago now. ^^

The first hentai anime.....ermm....I don't really remember the title.....its was my friend H-anime collection
Its about 2 magical girl trying to get 1 boy. I remember, they doing it on train and hot spring...and with the owner of the hot spring.
I was shocked at that time to watch a hentai anime...never thought that h-anime exist...

... Now you mention it, what was my first Hentai Animation I have watched... O_O

... Can I get back to you on that? Otherwise I'm just going to randomly guess it might of been Stringendo or some hentai adaption of a game that has a lazy male protagonist that was a commander and started off with a pink short hair girl who wanted their commander to be serious about war and some other girl who was able to heal. The guy ended up staying behind the lines and co-incidentally ended up stopping the supplies being destroyed by the enemy that tried to the sneak attack. So that's most likely my first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please