Now , Your First Hentai Anime?

La Blue Girl
32ryv.jpg

:ninja:

Last edited:
.... the first i watched was discipline.....
at first i thought it was great, then life went on an d i eventually got back to it, when i watched it (again) i face-palmed myself and went "oh fk why'd i watch this shit?!" its BDSM and crap..... but it was still alright i guess.... it wasnt as bad as milk money.... nothing can be worse than milk money....

First Hentai I looked up had interest in, was Night Shift Nurses.
Never actually watched it, but I liked brown hair, so yeah.

Closest I`ve ever gotten to a full on hentai was r-15. That was just boobies though. Been thinking about watching Bible Black. From what I`ve seen on various image boards it looks hot.

I think my first one was eroge! H mo game no kaihatsu. The art was good and the story entertaining, too bad they made only 2 ova's :(

Mine was Angel Blade but I didn't knew the name when I watched it that time.

Mine was Tentacles and Witches..... Ahhhh that was when my tentacle fetish started.

if my memory doesn't fail me, it was milk junkies. From then, i love big boobs and i ALWAYS download any hentai that have big boobs

Back before I had heard of Japanimation, before anyone was talking about Anime, and before I saw a 60 minutes Special on Manga and "Rapeman"---a friend gave me a copy of a copy of a copy of Urotskisudoji 1, 2, 3 (raw). Despite the lack of any subtitles, it did not matter, It hit me like Fallout from an Atomic Bomb. I screwed up and recorded over my favorite parts (akemi/swinging legs). Took me buying the crap they sell with the same title, much cursing,and tons of searching for working links over the years, but I finally found a copy as close to what I remember.
I judge all Current Anime, with Urotskisudoji, Ninja Scroll, and Wicked City as the Standards.
If anyone can recommend hentai that has a good story, please do so, I have wasted too much money buying crap. Favorite one I have seen recently is Black-Something-Annerose---it's like Kore Wa Zombie De Suka with the good bits left in.

The first Hentai-anime I've seen was called Inyouchuu. It's actually called Inyouchuu, the Animation, as Inyouchuu is actually a H-rated visual novel. I've seen the other episodes that followed Inyouchuu, called Inyouchuu Shoku and Inyouchuu Etsu. They are all great if you're into Tentacle/Impregnation, that kind of stuff.

Reactions: EchelonV
family of debauchery... never really watched it tilll a like 2-3 years ago... thank god it wasn't the dog rape scene.... sheesh... Tthe threesome with the maid was rather steamy~

Words Worth. Well, it was disc with a few different hentai anime, but most memorable was Words Worth.

It was immoral sisters i think. I always figured out that it was based on a eroge, but i never actually researched about it.

I started out with Bible Black and Night Shift Nurses. These seemed really popular for people getting into Hentai.

First ever H clip was Words Worth. Lived off of clips for a good while (dial up days were just too sucky...). First OVA I downloaded was Crimson Climax. Thus began the downward spiral...

Hmm i think the first i ever saw was Sex Friend otherwise i have only download and watch The Hills Have Size & The Roommate end the Sex Friend. Just these... But i didn't like them so... i discontinued them!

Reactions: Evdokia and Anestis

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)