Now , Your First Hentai Anime?

La Blue girl all the way, thought it was the most amazing thing ever plus it was funny!

I can't really remember what it was, but it's some random three minutes clip from a paid site.
Hell, that was kinda absurd as well. Chicks getting slapped in the ass was the first thing I saw in that thing.

Bible Black ftw

its the same old story you start with ecchi then soft core some yuri along the way
then you just cant have enough you want more that's when the Dark side invite you in by saying
"hey kid want some cookies"
if by start you meant seeing one ecchi anime (He is my master) and then getting Bible Black from a friend
then yes that is the way it went for me :D

im already forgot name 1st hentai i watch..im borrow from friend..

Mine was Soukan Yuugi. Quite a recent one, which led me to like hypnosis :O

My first hentai, huh? I guess it was sailormoon..
then from there to visual novels.

wtf ! :eek:
if you are not talking about those crappy sailormoon ~ dragonball sth crossover things it is kinda not funny for a joke :rolleyes:

... actually even if you mean them it is not funny -.-

Last edited:
wtf ! :eek:
if you are not talking about those crappy sailormoon ~ dragonball sth crossover things it is kinda not funny for a joke :rolleyes:

... actually even if you mean them it is not funny -.-

It was great back then, when creative drawings and voiceovers was still in their infancy. But I must admit it's pretty silly to get a boner nowadays while watching it.

:fulfilled:

haha, you too ero-neko? it was either that or that fan-ish Eva Human Instrumentality Project, I can't remember which...I do remember it was an accident for the latter while I was trying to get Eva from Kazaa (oh man...Kazaa...thats a name I've not uttered in years), and ironically I've never watched Eva XD

Last edited:
For me it was Taboo Charming Mother.
[MENTION=12052]Ero-Neko[/MENTION]: your FIRST hentai anime was NIGHT SHIFT NURSE?

Talk about jaw-dropping first time experience....

[MENTION=12052]Ero-Neko[/MENTION] : your FIRST hentai anime was NIGHT SHIFT NURSE?
yeah, is night shift nurse. i think is episode 2 and 3 of ss1 . there time (about 6-7year ago), my firiend give me DVD and say "this is anime sex" O_o , even he don't know it is hentai :)). that's how i watch first h-anime ^__^.

My first one was Sokugan Yuggi ^^ I think thats what it was called ^^
It was mainly incest and featured a board game like Jumangi that made you have sex with various moves : p

I had probably watched small clips before I saw this (which I don't know what series came from), but the first I can remember watching, is Moonlight Lady.

urotsukidoji,... very dificult to get hentai in my contry in 1991 so i just can get urotsukidoji stil in quicktime format :)

i don't like watching hentai ^_^

and i don't watching hentai never
:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload