[Hentai game] [New Release][170630][WendyBell] 俺嫁!? [1604M] (Crack by 2DJGAME Included)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
俺嫁!?

Brand:WendyBell
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2017/06/30
Gerne:童貞の俺が女の俺と過ごす、充実した……リアル?ADV
CG Artist:七G
Scenario Writer:唯の言葉
Music Artist:計名さや香
Composer:SiMMY/TrioDesign
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943200
http://www.cyberworks.jp/wendybell/oreyome
Game Provider:Tailon

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1207C063DFE80C07FEA9C025B754105D55C8301A
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...30][wendybell]-俺嫁-[1604m]-621078/#post2738714

Crack by 2DJGAME: http://ul.to/0k8ukki4

Please refrain from uploading to forum attachment. If you wish to post on your own thread or site, we prefer you to copy our links directly.
Extract all file to /data directory

Last edited:
Re: [New Release][170630][WendyBell] 俺嫁!? [1604M]

Been waiting for this, hopefully it'll get cracked soon. :)

Is there a Crack?

still no crack?

Nope, I tried to learn just to see if I could do it, out of curiosity and boredom, but no luck on that front. I was able to get a few older games cracked with ide pro and visual studio 2017(nothing that wasn't done before), but the protection on this one is stupid. The game sends a request to an IP, you put the right verification number in, that gets sent to an IP that sends the unlock code to your computer to unlock it. It won't start the login attempt if there's no internet connection(it checks on launch). And trying to run a debugger in the background during any of this will immediately cause the DRM to corrupt the oreyome.exe file, causing you to start over with what you were doing by pasting in a backup .exe file copied earlier and restarting your software.

That's what I've figured out, but I'm a noob with just the minimum c++ knowledge. I'm praying someone who knows a thing or two can start working on this, because I'm at a loss. I managed to get an older Whirlpool game cracked without too much of a problem because I knew the general method used in the original crack(exploiting the verification check), but I'm done fiddling with this game... I have a new respect for the 2djgame... they are fucking fap-wizards with keyboards!

Well bummer. I wonder when 2djgame is going to post a crack.

same here this is the one game that still hasn't cracked yet, least not on this site.

2jd should have released a crack by now. I'm seeing people finally being able to get past the PlayDRM. So now I'm waiting for someone to crack this game. I wonder why this game hasn't been cracked yet. Sukebe Elf no Mori was PlayDRM and someone got around authentication with a crack. So why hasn't this game been cracked yet?!

only three more days to go for this game カテキョしちゃお! ~ひとつ屋根の下、むひょひょ合宿物語~ which is also playdrm but still no sign of crack for this game.

Every time I see this thread updated, I have this moment of pure joy and hope for the world, only to find out there still no patch...

Seriously, there's 3 hookers that work not even 5 minutes from me, whose dick do I need to get sucked, in order for a crack to appear???

2djgame has a crack for this game on their VIP forums but I don't have access to their forums. :alice_cry:

no me gusto el eroge ya me vi las CG la verdad me parecio aburrido

OH THANKS! How do you keep the main game window from losing focus when using atlas and ITHVNR?

Last edited:

OH THANKS! How do you keep the main game window from losing focus when using atlas and ITHVNR?

Don't know, I prefer to use the old Translator Aggregator because I feel I can tweak think a bit more freely. It's not as pretty, but it's more reliable in my opinion, and doesn't crash constantly like Chiitrans Lite does for some reason. There was a minor tweak I had to do in TA, because it didn't like the name [???] very much, but other than that it works perfect.

Sorry I can't help much there.

Don't know, I prefer to use the old Translator Aggregator because I feel I can tweak think a bit more freely. It's not as pretty, but it's more reliable in my opinion, and doesn't crash constantly like Chiitrans Lite does for some reason. There was a minor tweak I had to do in TA, because it didn't like the name [???] very much, but other than that it works perfect.

Sorry I can't help much there.

I have 2016/03/16 version of TA. I don't use it anymore since it doesn't connect to most of the services. I wish it would connect to google since google's translation algorithm has gotten better. If you have an updated version that would be awesome.

Okay an Update DMM has started blocking VPN's and free japanese proxy server ips. SO now it's almost impossible to get into the R18 section of DMM. I'm really bummed out about this!! Am I the only one having this problem? I hope it's not because of the DRMplay patches that's getting me banned from DMM.

Try reinstalling DirectX, afterwards, use dxdiag to check that it reinstalled right.

Direct3d problems are usually caused by DirectX, or graphics driver problems. DirectX is the quicker of the two to try.

Reactions: AppleNg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg