Nanashi1's render galery

The art on LN is better than manga :). I wonder if they will make anime.

:chuuni_guhehe:
Well yeah... The arts/illustrations at mangas is usual qualitative not the best, because often not the same artists/illustrators between the two mediums are, what then no wonder is that the original better is...

And, I hope as well on a TV-adaptation, but I guess that we still a bit to wait have, because...
...because from the series is just/only 3 vol. appeared until now: It needs a bit more chapters/materials/story that then a studio/producer the adaptation-project take would.

Rider5.png

Rider4.png
p23.png

p22.png
Fuujita Nodoka - From Para Sol VN
p21.png

And once a mascot chara for an Volcaloid event
p20.png

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
F/GO is an MMO-RPG project for Android/iSO devices of Type-Moon.

Seiba/King Arturia Pendragon
p29.png

The French national heroine, Jeanne d'Arc
p30.png

An unknown chara yet
p31.png
Krishe
p24.png

Unknown yet
p25.png
Unknown yet

p26.png

p27.png
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

Last edited:
The naming is odd. It should have King Arturia Pendragon. And pretty sure Joan of Arc in French is Jeanne d'Arc and not Janne.

The naming is odd. It should have King Arturia Pendragon. And pretty sure Joan of Arc in French is Jeanne d'Arc and not Janne.

Sorry, but I was at that time also with other stuff distracted, where then so what happen can... But if you want (Or you happy makes) will I it re-name...>_>

Sorry, but I was at that time also with other stuff distracted, where then so what happen can... But if you want (Or you happy makes) will I it re-name...>_>

xD I actually don't really care normally, but since is the two Seiba >_> I must care >:3

xD I actually don't really care normally, but since is the two Seiba >_> I must care >:3

Hmm... Is understandable in case of Seiba...XD - ...But, but "two Seiba"? - If you Jeanne mean: They two are two seperatly persons in the history...>_>

Hmm... Is understandable in case of Seiba...XD - ...But, but "two Seiba"? - If you Jeanne mean: They two are two seperatly persons in the history...>_>

They're two different heroes in history, but still summoned under the class "Seiba"

They're two different heroes in history, but still summoned under the class "Seiba"

Ah yeah, did forgot that they to the same class belong *Tsui...~*^_^

Edit: I can imagine that Jeanne also sooner or later her TV-appearance have will.

I understand, KingArturia. You care because you're KingArturia :D.
@shi: KingArturia is right both King Arturia Pendragon and Jeanne d'Arc is "seiba" class ^^. So just remove "seiba", it will be fine. :D
Btw i never like fate series. It's because i have bad affection at first sight ( not because of art or story, it's because something else >.< ). But Jeanne d'Arc look good. ^^
Also i like Clockwork Planet (RyuuZu and AnchoR) and Date a Live (Game). For Clockwork Planet, i just read manga so... i don't know those 2 but no problem, as long as they are cute :D. For Date a Live (Game), well this one is trouble... i LIKE the character design. YEAH it's because it's the same sensei who design Neptune... ( i forgot her name, must ask my brother again >.< ) soooo moe... but i don't like the story/plot...

Edit: ooops!!!! shi, you're fast @@. At least wait for my comment when you saw me browsing this thread. ^^

See you later.
:chuuni_zzz:

Looks very very good...

I like the character designs from the Fate series but the story is just kinda... too intense for me. :/

I understand, KingArturia. You care because you're KingArturia :D.
@shi: KingArturia is right both King Arturia Pendragon and Jeanne d'Arc is "seiba" class ^^. So just remove "seiba", it will be fine. :D
Btw i never like fate series. It's because i have bad affection at first sight ( not because of art or story, it's because something else >.< ). But Jeanne d'Arc look good. ^^.

Well, I know - I've myself as well noticed after... But how mentioned: So what can happen...

And the Fate/Type-Moon universe is simple epic^_^!
For Date a Live (Game), well this one is trouble... i LIKE the character design. YEAH it's because it's the same sensei who design Neptune... ( i forgot her name, must ask my brother again >.< ) soooo moe... but i don't like the story/plot...

The artist is Tsunako!
Edit: ooops!!!! shi, you're fast @@.

Hmm... How is that meant "...you're fast..."...???:goodtea:

Edit: Hello Moe^_^!

Reactions: moemoe-kyun
Well, this time will it no really theme have, just a mixed genres for everyone (for you)...:goodtea:

2 Isuzu-chan renders
p32.png

p33.png

A original work of Riv
p34.png

The cover illustration(/Yukina-chan) for the StB LN series of Manyako-sensei
p35.png

A wet girl - what just now from onsen came
p36.png

*Nyaa...~* cute neko-Tenshi
p38.png

Koma from the VN-game Tail Tale (Chara desing: Carnelian - Side note of me: The tail was at most terrible to render...>_>)
p39.png

A nice wizard
p40.png

And the queen of voices, Hatsune Miku (The drills at the hair's end was confusing a bit@_@)
p41.png

*Nyaa...~the 2nd* sexy neko-maid
p42.png

I've still some materials to rendering - but in 2-3 days will I it post/render^_^!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.