Nanashi1's render galery

Well, hello guys and girls, I did again an collected edition pack of my newest/freshest renders (not older than few days) for you made - Well, let's enjoy...!!!:goodtea:

Tsukigake Koharu (For the PSVita only V.D. ~ Bhikkhuni chara.)
VD.B3.png

Inagawa Mana (V.D. ~ Bhikkhuni only chara.)
VD.B6.png

Viola (V.D. ~ Bhikkhuni only chara.)
VD.B8.png

Elizabeth (For the Android/iOS V.D. ~ Siren only chara)
VD.S.Henriette.png

Lisha Mao (V.D. ~ Siren only chara.)
VD.S.Risha.png

Setsuna(red haired)/Urara(white haired) (V.D. ~ Siren only chara.)
VD.S.Setsuna-Urara.png

Jennifer Links (V.D. ~ Siren only chara.)
VD.S.Shenva.png

Well, it is "only" given, but I hope nevertheless that somehow some of them in the anime managing - especially Koharu-chan, because she has Taneda Risa's voice (e.g.: Lory-chan, GATE)...xD
Ara Han
Elsword.Ara%2BHan.png

Asura
Elsword.Asura.png

X
Elsword.png

Alisa
Alisa2.png

----
Alisa.png

Misty
Blade%2BAcrus.Misty2.png

Sakuya
Blade%2BArcus.Sakuya.png

Tousaka Rin
FSN.Tousaka%2BRin.png

Janne (Ruler-class in F/GO edition RPG-mobile game, and in the LN series Fate/Apocrypha The Holy Virgin)
F.GO.Janne.png

Serena Mikura (Denpa-na megami no iru Nichijou)
Serena%2BMikura.png

Shion (Owari no Seraph)
Shion.png

Chapashira Sae (Youkoso...)
Chapashira%2BSae.png

Horikita Suzune (Youkoso jitsuryuku shijoushugi no kyujitsu e)
Horikita%2BSuzune.png

Naruse Mio (Denpa-na...)
Naruse%2BMio%2B%2528%2529.png

Kasumigaoka Utaha (Saenai)
Saenaikano1.png

Sigtuna Julie (Absolute Duo)
p19.png

Tachibana Tomoe (AD)
p43.png

X (Fukanzen Maou no Chitto Korushi)
Kaizouku%2Bno%2Bshoujo.png

X (Boku no bungebu ni bitch ga iru nante arienai)
Render.png

Kishi.png

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];

Well, these were again for the moment, but don't worry! I've still tons of materials to render, like from Valkyrie Drive and Shining... -Where then, we see us at next time again...:goodtea:

Last edited:
Reactions: DesertLotus
Really nice work, dude!...There's a possibility that you might have these renders mmm in a better quality? You know, bigger :D

Really nice work, dude!...There's a possibility that you might have these renders mmm in a better quality? You know, bigger :D

Thanks!

And I had really like rendered... But unhappily it gave only in this size format the pics (it doesn't give an bigger format of them yet), where I it rendered out had... But you've also think that the size of the renders on ASF automatically re-sized will at posting - e.g. the Kishi render (the girl in bikini with the green sword): is actually about 2~3 times bigger (1280×1100) as ASF it shows... I can maybe via link the bigger version show/give, if you wanna...:bored:

Thanks!

And I had really like rendered... But unhappily it gave only in this size format the pics (it doesn't give an bigger format of them yet), where I it rendered out had... But you've also think that the size of the renders on ASF automatically re-sized will at posting - e.g. the Kishi render (the girl in bikini with the green sword): is actually about 2~3 times bigger (1280×1100) as ASF it shows... I can maybe via link the bigger version show/give, if you wanna...:bored:

Yeah, I know (ASF automatically re-sized the images) I give "right click" on the image to open the image in a new tab with its real size but it didn't work this time LOL!...Yuup, share the link(s) please! :)

Yeah, I know (ASF automatically re-sized the images) I give "right click" on the image to open the image in a new tab with its real size but it didn't work this time LOL!...Yuup, share the link(s) please! :)

Hmm... Okay, but which render do you want it? Btw, HI...:goodtea:

Kagurazaka Ranka (Little sis. from Rinka)
VD.Kagurazaka%2BRanka.png

Kisaragi Setsuna
VD%2527S.png

Sashou Urara (V.D.~Siren only chara)
VD%2527S2.png

Kurihara Konoe (V.D.~Siren only chara)
VD%2527S3.png

Hibiki Haruko (V.D.~Siren only chara)
VD%2527S4.png

Nakiri Erina
Nakiri%2BErina2.png

Shoukaku
Shoukaku.png

Valkyrie Drive corner (All the renders)

Elsword (All the renders)

Blade Arcus EX (SEGA's Shining series) (All renders)

Kishi
Kishi.png

[All Renders from the page 8] Thanks! :)

Kagurazaka Ranka (Little sis. from Rinka)
VD.Kagurazaka%2BRanka.png

Kisaragi Setsuna
VD%2527S.png

Sashou Urara (V.D.~Siren only chara)
VD%2527S2.png

Kurihara Konoe (V.D.~Siren only chara)
VD%2527S3.png

Hibiki Haruko (V.D.~Siren only chara)
VD%2527S4.png

Nakiri Erina
Nakiri%2BErina2.png

Shoukaku
Shoukaku.png

Valkyrie Drive corner (All the renders)

Elsword (All the renders)

Blade Arcus EX (SEGA's Shining series) (All renders)

Kishi
Kishi.png

[All Renders from the page 8] Thanks! :)

Hmm... I see... But somehow doesn't work for me either the link method, but I try attachment method of ASF - But I'll probably unable be all upload: limitation for normal member in ASF...
View attachment 8906View attachment 8907View attachment 8908View attachment 8909View attachment 8910View attachment 8911 View attachment 8912View attachment 8913View attachment 8914View attachment 8915

Well, these were, I'll later try also the rest to upload, okay?

Last edited:
The first one remind me Shoukaku lol

mid_kabe.jpg

1st: It's Shoukaku; it's a cover/doujin-illustration of Carnelian.

2nd: Hi [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION];, would you please reply and saying that you the pics in the attachment downloaded have. Because I'd very like the attachment folder clean, and the next dose of requested pics upload, okay?

Gimp can really be hard, but photoshop hurts my ubunutu system, but still fun.
Nice renders :fulfilled:

And lets come the next dose...:XD:

Here're again some finished charas, and I've still tons of them in backlog...xD

Loa (Siren only chara.)
VD.S..Loa.png

Holidi Clementi (Siren only chara.)
VD.S.Holidi%2BClementi.png

Vivian Sinclair (Siren only chara.)
VD.S.Vivian%2BSinclair.png

Kuzuryuu Momo-chan (Bhikkhuni only chara. - Did from the screenshot of the game rendered - well, I know, it's small: Because it's in PSVita format... - Did for the current siggy (what I currently have) used.)
VD.B9.png

OT: This is the OP video to Bhikkhuni game...
...Even the Momo-chan (well, the other B.-charas) Bhikkhuni/PSVita only are, I hope nevertheless that they sometime to anime series managing...:deadsad:

X (Is as well a chara. from the Rakudaikishi no Cavalry LN/anime series)
won2.png

A original chara. design by won
won.png

Also original chara.
won4.png

Warning: NSFW alert!!!

Stella Vermillion (Rakudai...)

Stella%2BVermillion.png

Still some...

Haruna
KC.Haruna2.png

KC.Haruna.png

These two was in option for Pichu's siggy project...

Warning: NSFW alert (again)!!!

KC.Haruna3.png

Well, I've still few from her as well in backlog...

Alexa (From the Asterisk LN/anime series)
Alexa.png

Notice: ASF gives automatically the pics in re-sized form (smaller), if you wanna it bigger, then let me know - I'll it then attaching them, okay?!
[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=117272]DLeck6211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION];

Nice! I can use that Haruna render for my game. :D
Do more Kancolle renders :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well, welcome again to my next expo...xD

Edit: I did decided that I the color-boxes leave/avoid will, because it seems that even the color-boxes more the renders/pics re-sizing. I'll then normal post them.

The Kagurazaka sisters from Bhikkhuni with their weapons
VD.B.Kagurazaka.png

Another Bhikkhuni ladies: Koharu-Mana-Momo (Together)
VD.B.Koharu-Mana-Momo.png

(Disconnected) Koharu
VD.B.Bikini.Koharu.png

Mana
VD.B.Bikini.Mana.png

Momo
VD.B.Bikini.Momo.png

Setsuna and Urara (From their website rendered - I mean the opening image of the website)
VD.S.Setsuna-Urara2.png

Another girls from Siren

Elena Miranda
VD.S.Elena%2BMiranda.png

Sasahara Miharu
VD.S.Sasahara%2BMiharu.png

Youbai Niang
VD.S.Youbai%2BNiang.png

*Well, I've still some Siren-girls as leftover...

OT: This is the PV to Siren's mobile game - Well, not in anime look, like at Bhikkhuni before (at least not yet) - It shows some interesting facts...

I did late noticed that from these pics also an bigger version gives - I may rendering them sometime, and then replace it...

"Saa, kekkon'shio...~!"
mana2.png

"Nee, kimi ga mo niou hoshii...?"
mana3.png

"Aaa... Mou... Senpai, are asondenai tsumari deshou ka...?"
mana.png

*And I've still more of them...

**And if the art from the girls somehow familiar coming, then you're not far from your guess. Because Mana Kakkowarai has for the PSVita the girls in Bhikkhuni created - and for the Siren has Masahiro Cle created.

Saber Lily (Fate/Grand Order and Fate/ Unlimited Codes)
Fate.Saber%2BLili.png

Dark Sakura (F/H'sF) - (Has for the current SOTM event used)
Yami%2BSakura.png

Haruna

KC.Haruna4.png

The battle ship of her (I did forget last time as well this to upload, because this was also a part from Pichu's siggy)
KC.Haruna%2BShip.png

*I'll sure still some KanColles render...xD

A mascot chara. during the TGS 2015 event - I did her as the Girl with Flayer named
girl%2Bwith%2Bflayer.png

Kaneki from Tokyo Ghouls (Did for K-chan's request made once...)
Kaneki2.png

Kaneki.png

Well, I hoped that you it enjoyed had, let's see at next time again...:goodtea:

Notice: ASF gives automatically the pics in re-sized form (smaller), if you wanna it bigger, then let me know - I'll it then attaching them, okay?!
[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Brandish[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29172]FireShark[/MENTION]; [MENTION=82968]Anestis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=112700]Toon Link[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=117272]DLeck6211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=116555]Depression Clown Cloud[/MENTION];

Oh.my.god

@-@

I love how everytime I got so shocked when I see your new renderings xD great job as always ~:goodtea:

But one is Haruna from KanColle and one is Haruna BB from Blue Steel xD

Ah sooooooo...:bigeyes: Jk... Well, wanted just somehow with Haruna's true "shape" (if this no problem is...) in Pichu's siggy combine that...:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please