My MMD Videos

Yet another update! OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

I do believe, that there you my answer knowning already...xD

New Update, simple but still cute :3

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

very nice^^

Do you like it senpai? that took me like 6 hours total to make. few hours went to search perfect models, 2 for rendering the song into 2 parts (cuz MMD keeps freezing me on 6000 frames so i had to make 2 3000+ frames pieces, then encode them on VidCoder program both, then slap BOTH parts into Sony Vegas and that rendering took yet another 2 hours x.x soooo yeah. xD

It's time to pull on your dancing outfits and rock out with this new update!

I like the choreography!I'm going to try dancing to this with couple of otaku friends xD!!!

New Update! Let's do the easiest dance yet! (hopefully) x3
(」・ω・)」Umph!! (/・ω・)/ Nya!!

Well of course, they're all wearing Sakura blossom outfits. aka cherry blossom outfits I think x3 I have to get going now but I chat more later :)

Okies xD see you later then!

New Update. (Audio cuts again after 2 minutes... I friggin hate my computer)

New Update! :3

Another new update! Enjoy :3

WOW*_* I can replay this all day xD

this time camera effects were extreme awesome :runhappy:

the song choice is great too!

I really like the video by itself,looking forward for the next one!

*by the way,if you want to gain views,try making fan-service kind of mmd's xD,they're very popular ^^*

WOW*_* I can replay this all day xD

this time camera effects were extreme awesome :runhappy:

the song choice is great too!

I really like the video by itself,looking forward for the next one!

*by the way,if you want to gain views,try making fan-service kind of mmd's xD,they're very popular ^^*

I'm glad you like it senpai. The motion in this song is made by youtube user called "ureshiiiiii" so all I really did was choose the model, stage and effects, otherwise the motion is hers. And fanservice ones eh? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?