My MMD Videos

/me 's reaction : "YAY ITS RIN :runhappy:....?h-huh whats happening o.o.....O_O rin chan become Nirvana "

lol interesting xD I like it!

/me 's reaction : "YAY ITS RIN :runhappy:....?h-huh whats happening o.o.....O_O rin chan become Nirvana "

lol interesting xD I like it!

I'm so sorry ;A; but I tried other models and the camera didn't like them >A<; so I had to use something that camera had right angle with ;w; I tried to make it extra spoopy (spooky's new "term" xD)

New Update! Whee I think I'm getting better...~

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

Damn it!!! You did again yourself surpassed, I like it really!!! Just if it were longer..., but so is it also awesome Cre!

Damn it!!! You did again yourself surpassed, I like it really!!! Just if it were longer..., but so is it also awesome Cre!

Aw thanks nanashi1, but again I did my own version from Youtuber called "ureshiiiiii"'s motion data and video. :) Adding sorta bunch of the effects i found on my computer. :)

Aw thanks nanashi1, but again I did my own version from Youtuber called "ureshiiiiii"'s motion data and video. :) Adding sorta bunch of the effects i found on my computer. :)

Lol, not to thanking (edit: Call me Shi), and I see it... well, really well done...:goodtea:

Lol, not to thanking (edit: Call me Shi), and I see it... well, really well done...:goodtea:

thank you Shi, that really makes me happy :goodtea: i'm planning to make more, in fact I should make a Meme based one next x3

WOW! Although I wasnt expecting to hear a guy's voice with a female model,it was really good!You're really getting better and better! Working with passion really impresses me!!!Looking forward for more of your work!

WOW! Although I wasnt expecting to hear a guy's voice with a female model,it was really good!You're really getting better and better! Working with passion really impresses me!!!Looking forward for more of your work!

Aw shucks! Thank you! That warms my heart senpai x3 :nekopara_hug: But tell me, how big of improvement have I gone through ever since my first MMD video? :3

Aw shucks! Thank you! That warms my heart senpai x3 :nekopara_hug: But tell me, how big of improvement have I gone through ever since my first MMD video? :3

I'm glad then!It was only my honest words thats all :) ooooo you're asking something nice noww :DD welll lets say 1 to 10 you made it to 8! Buts that is my opinion so :)

I'm glad then!It was only my honest words thats all :) ooooo you're asking something nice noww :DD welll lets say 1 to 10 you made it to 8! Buts that is my opinion so :)

:O from 1 to 8 is amazing achievement! x3 Thank you senpai! x3

New Update on here too!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];
/edit: For some reason the video is blocked on Germany... or so it says on my page... I'm sorry about that ... D:

Another new update. Video is blocked on Germany... my apologies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910