My first drawings...

tymek88

Contributor
Mar 1, 2011

Hmmm, just learn to draw so I do not expect something extra xD
These are my first work (I draw two weeks)
(Original image I added to the phone and looking at the picture I drew of the phone -> I think this is something I will learn to start with)

pencil drawings:

marker drawings:

later I'll add other drawings, if you will not laugh ;p

My next drawing:
First: pencil, Second: marker

And here my latest drawing
Misaaaa <3 Again :P

A little more complicated - more details

Here a few screenshots of the different stages - as the figure was created:

Yay, a new user who likes to draw too :D

and

WELCOME to AS-Forum. ^_^ ( a little late..I rarely visit introduction section..T_T)

Oh and

Keep drawing and practicing.Your first few drawings and last few, I can see some improvement.

One more thing,

If you like rpg genre you should check the rpg contest which is going on at the moment.

/me flies in, in a whirlwind of contest propaganda posters and breaks through the window while jumping out~~~

But not before leaving this mysterious arrow:
|
|
V

Lol hmm was this a welcome thread before? xD If it was then welcomes to AS~

Hmm about the drawings... it seems that your head is a bit off in most of them ;p Try practicing the head a bit? xD Hmm but the one where its the face from the side view is drawn pretty nicely~ Also the proportions of the head to the body seem to change quite a bit~ Sometimes its a little big and others its a little small~

It was my first drawings in the life of the manga / anime I've done

And here next one ;D

Two new drawings :P

Yomi from Ga-Rei: Zero, and Kanade from Angel Beats!
Kanada is soo sweeet... kawaiii :D
Yomi is the best too :D

Mizore :D

Here, first time something on A3 ;p

Shinobu_01a.jpg
Shinobu_01b.jpg

Hmm head looks too big for most of them ;p Though there was at least one where it looked too small xD

Looking good there. Might help if you use stick figure frames for proportions I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]