[Multi-Language Covers] Special ASF Release. v3.0 ;]

Great to know that you're living the dream that you wish to pursuit, Pinky-sama! I'm glad to know what I've contributed a little along the way, hopefully there will be a great future ahead of you! I'll listen to your new release tomorrow but as for now, Congratulation!

Thank you KA!~ Well, there are many factors why life has been busier than usual. Haha. But, yup, really happy because I get to spend my life with a bigger family.^^ (Lots of new friends, I get to do what I love doing plus, back to school stuff). For quite sometime, I've been isolated due to my line of work as an online English instructor, so it was a bit difficult for me to adjust during the contest period~ Although things still get a bit shaky here in there, I always have peace in my heart. :)

Looking forward to your comments regarding the two releases!^^

Congrats! Keep it up! (`・ω・)

Thank you, KuroiHana! :) Did you listen to both of the releases? :D :D

New release ish quite nice x3 I would say there ish a definite improvement~ Your voice is clearer and louder anyhow~

I used my phone to record my voice for the new release. Haha! How about the singing style or flats/sharps, etc?^^ Is there a difference from the previous release? :)

ditto same... i feel relaxed hearing your voice.... keep it up pinky..... Cheers for you and others... :)

Thank you, SF!~ This is one of the covers I released wherein, it's okay to repeat the song all over again. Haha. Because honestly for the previous release, the quality is not that good, plus the flats. >____<

Same question, did you notice other differences between the two releases?^^

Oh your phone O.o Seems to record better xD Or at least your voice in the old release seems a bit muted..
Hmm... not sure but theres a more... professional feel to it? Kind of a vague description i guess... Perhaps more confidence?~

Reactions: fguelffstan
I think I sense how it makes you happy and make you feel like your doing something that gives joy and rest. Like, if you know that feeling when you feel like you are in the right place doing the right thing.

Well thats my impression, and I'm right aren't I ~? ;} p.s I think the most important thing is what you fill your heart with, if you fill it with good things, then keep doing that and let the heart sing.

Last edited:
[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1238]iankay[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3385]rune hiryu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=34]Tsubame[/MENTION]; [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION]; @x-Shiki-x; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; @Kotoura; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17123]Honest[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10440]Kasumi chan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30548]nexus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=11688]kaoru12345[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; [MENTION=190]BlueMage[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28746]KuroiHana[/MENTION]; [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66617]Dere2shoujo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION];

Update:

Hello everybody! ^_^

I know that you haven't heard from me (vocally and gramatically). Hahahaha. xD So, I decided to post a cover I did recently for someone. :redface: It's still a bit noisy due to the recorder I used but, I think this one is less noisy. Hahaha. ;)

Enjoy!~^^ Would be happy to hear updates from you guys too! :)

"[English - Acoustic] For All of My Life"

Last edited:
Reactions: DesertLotus
you sound absolutely beautiful i felt your words deep down great job this sound and feeling is what the world is missing now a days

you sound absolutely beautiful i felt your words deep down great job this sound and feeling is what the world is missing now a days

Thank you for dropping by DesertLotus!^^ Which song did you listen to? :) Thank you also for those kind words.~

Wah @_@ I think this is your best yet x3 Hmm... yeah... isnt completely clear as you said...

Been doing well?~

Pinky, I think that you're ready for an World Wide Tour - This ability shouldn't wasted be only at home... Lol, this were a big errror...:toohot:

Oh the latest one.^^ It's been a really long time since I posted a cover. xD Any comments/suggestions about it DL? :)

you sound absolutely beautiful i felt your words deep down great job this sound and feeling is what the world is missing now a days this world needs more songs sung with such feelings in them

today music from most places or stations on radio they are totally not worth listening 2

but on the other hand your music and voice is needed the most trust me

Wah @_@ I think this is your best yet x3 Hmm... yeah... isnt completely clear as you said...

Been doing well?~

Reallyyyy?~^^ This song's really kinda special... Sooo. ;) :D But yep, I was thinking of the recording quality again. :]] Been doing well, busy as usual... But as school got suspended due to the stormy weather, I got sick too. >____< How about you? How are you?~

Pinky, I think that you're ready for an World Wide Tour - This ability shouldn't wasted be only at home... Lol, this were a big errror...:toohot:

Omo~ A WWT? :redface: I think it's a bit too early for that. Haha. I still have a lot of practicing to do. ;)

you sound absolutely beautiful i felt your words deep down great job this sound and feeling is what the world is missing now a days this world needs more songs sung with such feelings in them

today music from most places or stations on radio they are totally not worth listening 2

but on the other hand your music and voice is needed the most trust me

Thank you for those kind words. :) Hmm.. Few days back, I was riding a jeepney (a public transpo here in our country) and there was a TV which displays recent MTVs from America, I just felt a bit sad that the theme of their MTVs is almost the same -- most of it having a sort-of S-content in it. :(

Just did now noticed that... Which kind of updates do you want from us hear? - Because this has multible meanings...^_^

Updates about ASF, real life or anything! :)

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; Whoa, sounds really good and you've improved a lot *_*
You really deserve a high quality microphone since you have a great voice. It would all sound so much more better <3

Haha! Thank you Unown~ I was having second thoughts whether to post it or not but since I haven't posted an update for awhile, I thought it'll be okay to do so. And, I'm happy hearing that there's improvement. Haha! I hope the person who I've given this cover as a gift would also like it. :3

On the other hand... Microphone~ I think I was given some suggestions before but it's kinda expensive here. :(

Shout out to: [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=66617]Dere2shoujo[/MENTION]; Thanks for dropping by!^^ I hope you were relaxed listening to the song. ;) ^^

Omo~ A WWT? :redface: I think it's a bit too early for that. Haha. I still have a lot of practicing to do. ;)
Yeah, right heard - You can the world-stages as your personally practicing ground use, like in your home - You've then just imagine that you home are.

And it'd an nice AD for ASF be...xD
Updates about ASF, real life or anything!
Ah, I see... Well, about ASF did' already I think with SOTM told, what this so far done is...

And with RL... Well, there are some more or less good events..., but otherwise is with me fine I think...

Reallyyyy?~^^ This song's really kinda special... Sooo. ;) :D But yep, I was thinking of the recording quality again. :]] Been doing well, busy as usual... But as school got suspended due to the stormy weather, I got sick too. >____< How about you? How are you?~

Thank you for those kind words. :) Hmm.. Few days back, I was riding a jeepney (a public transpo here in our country) and there was a TV which displays recent MTVs from America, I just felt a bit sad that the theme of their MTVs is almost the same -- most of it having a sort-of S-content in it. :(

Updates about ASF, real life or anything! :)

Haha! Thank you Unown~ I was having second thoughts whether to post it or not but since I haven't posted an update for awhile, I thought it'll be okay to do so. And, I'm happy hearing that there's improvement. Haha! I hope the person who I've given this cover as a gift would also like it. :3

On the other hand... Microphone~ I think I was given some suggestions before but it's kinda expensive here. :(

Shout out to: [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=66617]Dere2shoujo[/MENTION]; Thanks for dropping by!^^ I hope you were relaxed listening to the song. ;) ^^

Yes nothing but this here in usa like i said they lost there way and music here is chaos really nothing worth listing 2
sadly there controlled here hand signs sex and everything else is music here i havent really listened to any music since the 80's

so when i say your music sounds great and feels a lot more i mean it this country need music like yours your sound and music is something we need here in usa

Im just being lazy for the summer x3 Who knows how many will be left... @_@

Stormy weather... only ever got suspended once that I can remember x3 Some super storm or whatnot..~

Oooh~ How long is your summer vacation usually? Classes here are suspended due to stormy weather because some areas in our country get easily flooded soo.. >____<

Yeah, right heard - You can the world-stages as your personally practicing ground use, like in your home - You've then just imagine that you home are.

And it'd an nice AD for ASF be...xD

Ah, I see... Well, about ASF did' already I think with SOTM told, what this so far done is...

And with RL... Well, there are some more or less good events..., but otherwise is with me fine I think...

Maybe in the future.~^^

AD for ASF? As in advertisement? :3

For SOTM, we need to wait for Iggy-sama first because he manages SOTM differently than me. :)

Good events? Like what? :megane_hum:

Yes nothing but this here in usa like i said they lost there way and music here is chaos really nothing worth listing 2
sadly there controlled here hand signs sex and everything else is music here i havent really listened to any music since the 80's

so when i say your music sounds great and feels a lot more i mean it this country need music like yours your sound and music is something we need here in usa

Some music in the 90s are still nice. ;) Actually, some songs from the 20th century are nice to but gotta be careful to be able to find them tho.~

Awww~ Thank you! :redface: Still have more practicing to learn. My voice is kinda adjusting to whether I should make it stronger or softer. Haha. It's kinda hard to explain. :]]

Maybe in the future.~^^

AD for ASF? As in advertisement? :3

For SOTM, we need to wait for Iggy-sama first because he manages SOTM differently than me. :)

Good events? Like what? :megane_hum:

Yo Pinky!

And... "Maybe"? - Like 50 years after maybe...xD? Lol, you should so early grab the chance so long you still young and fresh are. And you know, this age is damn short like a life from an flower.

Yeah, a advertisement - This'd be epic in the history of ASF, Checky as manager^_^.

Well, to be honest, I hope it very that Ignis soon returns - Because at next month (Aug.) we've an double edition make, due in this month missed/passed SOTM-theme. We must catch up that soon.

And events... Well, like the half-way civil war at my neighbor country..., and and and...

Oooh~ How long is your summer vacation usually? Classes here are suspended due to stormy weather because some areas in our country get easily flooded soo.. >____<

Vacation is two or three months I think o.o

My area of the country doesnt really have problems which cause school to close... Heard that they do so when it snows a lot further north though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls