[Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Immoral Ward

Your question could mean that you would want to see Normal maps and Specular maps from the second to the fourth texture slot in the renderer of SB3UGS applied on meshes. It could be done but not from me, because this meaning of the texture slots is specific to PPD/PSP/IW. The second reason is that I dont know why one of the maps is assigned in two slots. With other words the result in SB3UGS would not look like in game.

Or did you mean that you would like SB3UGS to create Normal maps and Specular maps or support external generators for them? This would be out of scope for SB3UGS, sorry.

Making experiments with both type of maps can be done without the need to restart the game since character loading loads the textures also anew. Apply a new version of a map, save the pp file, reload the character in game/poser. Or use a professional editor (Maya, etc.) and produce a preview inside these.

[MENTION=77173]Rock N Roll Racer[/MENTION]:
I warned you :P This problem became visible with the first uncensor for PPD and I know only one who would have fixed animations if it would have been possible to do in SB3UGS like it was with the animation track editor for AA. I doubt that you will find motivated modders who were also able to edit animations with other tools and would support you. Your project is awesome, nevertheless! :samuraihero:

yeah it's gonna be hard stuff fixing them.
i managed to fix the cowgirl position, i just posted it along with a new version of my uncensor.

Reactions: Inquisitor
[DAN][Teeth & Tongue][Texture Mod]
Inclusive eyelashes, eyes white, eyes shine

Teeth & Tongue.png
For the file 03_00_00.pp

Last edited:
Rock N Roll Racer there is soon a version that your mod in oral goes right?
And it still turns ... Maybe again please check the animation.

i am working on fixing the animations as we speak.
Awesome. I would consider the uncensor and animation fix mods the most important of all. Looking forward to it.

I'm just working on Immoral Ward support for Illusion VR. This takes also more time as expected as there are different pointer chains for Story/Replays and Freemode. I even had to implement a memory patcher to change an instruction on the fly, since the near Z plane frustum culling value was hard-coded.

it's a lot of work unfortunately, i hope to fix most of them, but it will take some time.
Yes, most people don't have a clue how much work is required for such things. I spend already a few 100 hours in Illusion VR, and there is still plenty of work to be done for supporting more Illusion games.
But is was/is really challenging and I learned many things. Also I've got a lot of thanks from Oculus Rift owners telling me that this is the best virtual reality experience they had so far, so it is rewarding too.

Last edited:
Awesome. I would consider the uncensor and animation fix mods the most important of all. Looking forward to it.

I'm just working on Immoral Ward support for Illusion VR. This takes also more time as expected as there are different pointer chains for Story/Replays and Freemode. I even had to implement a memory patcher to change an instruction on the fly, since the near Z plane frustum culling value was hard-coded.

Yes, most people don't have a clue how much work is required for such things. I spend already a few 100 hours in Illusion VR, and there is still plenty of work to be done for supporting more Illusion games.
But is was/is really challenging and I learned many things. Also I've got a lot of thanks from Oculus Rift owners telling me that this is the best virtual reality experience they had so far, so it is rewarding too.

that's really awesome man! (sorry for the long time to answer!).
i still didn't get the chance to try Oculus Rift, i am quite curious about it, keep us updated about your work! seems very cool!
it's tough work no doubt, it's kinda funny people sometimes think that we just press a button and bam! the animation is done haha!
or that designing a level is just like building a house in The Sims!
but like you said is very rewarding, CG is a very exciting area, the more i work and learn from it the more it excites me!

Tripple R you can belive me, that most of that noobs only see what they see in front and not what happen behind the story.

Tripple R you can belive me, that most of that noobs only see what they see in front and not what happen behind the story.

yeah its a little sad.
but i always find so cool all the modding communities we have around. Tripple R is really cool man haha! i like it :D

i hope to start fixing the bj animations tomorrow, i hope to be done sometime in december!

on another subject Futa your uncensored models always looks so cool! you model and texture them all by yourself?

yeah its a little sad.
but i always find so cool all the modding communities we have around. Tripple R is really cool man haha! i like it :D

i hope to start fixing the bj animations tomorrow, i hope to be done sometime in december!

on another subject Futa your uncensored models always looks so cool! you model and texture them all by yourself?
Well sounds better than RRR. :D
Unfortunately, I not create by myself that models. I took them from the uncensores which created profundis. For my taste he made the best uncensores for AG3, Yuusha, @HM, SM2 and some other 3D titles.
I think he was an real modeler.
I try my best to contribute something for the community, especially my futa mods. :D
Okay soon, I will uncensor that PPD bonus for IW, but I'm looking for an good anus model which I can use. I don't want that from PPD, cause I don't like it.
Btw, perhaps one day I will ask you if you can maybe help me. I have a project what I set on ice.

Well sounds better than RRR. :D
Unfortunately, I not create by myself that models. I took them from the uncensores which created profundis. For my taste he made the best uncensores for AG3, Yuusha, @HM, SM2 and some other 3D titles.
I think he was an real modeler.
I try my best to contribute something for the community, especially my futa mods. :D
Okay soon, I will uncensor that PPD bonus for IW, but I'm looking for an good anus model which I can use. I don't want that from PPD, cause I don't like it.
Btw, perhaps one day I will ask you if you can maybe help me. I have a project what I set on ice.

That's great news!
and about the project that would be awesome! i am always glad to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anupama Written Updates Read Written Episodes updates of the most famous Serial Anupama. Star Plus TV Hindi Serial Anupama latest episodes Written Updates are available on Celebrity Tadka. New episodes of Anupama air every day by the celebrity tadka Team.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg