[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Agree with 4096x4096 skins. I really like the skin textures in PC. Reminds me of some of the best Skyrim mods, which have some of the most gorgeous skin textures in PC gaming :)

52841-3-1397170099.jpg

These games run differently, using LOD models and textures so they don't affect gameplay as much. I don't think Illusion has ever heard of LOD models. :D

i have it ported over, even importing 4096x4096 skins fine, just need the right place to inject it, they seem to be not using the default _MainTex anymore, injecting it there makes it all look shaded with all the effects be applied to the skin.

Reactions: natsugi
I just wanted to add my voice to being very much in favor of 4096x4096 skin textures. Myself and many others are using HS via VR headsets, which allow you to scrutinize the models much closer than you typically would with a monitor. The higher the resolution the better! Unity 5 doesn't mind them too much; in this case I think they're worth it.

By all means do a performance test using current hardware, and if it runs slowly just include a 2048 option for other users.

Thanks!

Well, then. If there isn't an impact on performance, why not? 4096 res, all the way!

I don't think a couple of characters using 4096x4096 textures will matter much, but now you know the reason why Illusion restricted their earlier games to only 5 characters (and that was with even smaller textures). :)

But I can always reduce the texture size if I need to, and not notice any difference. Must be the eyesight.

But you do know it's not the size that counts, it's the pixels per inch! :D

Thanks for the mods, its really awesome!

did the uncensored of Penis out yet? (I cant find its but alrdy got female)

sorry to ask this since its not mod relate but why cant I select the map after call a girl? (its alway random and the button to Select Map alway fade)

like this

attachment.php

View attachment 12373

-- about the voices .... anyone know about what mod of character have more options of different voice than illusion's default voice ??

Agree with 4096x4096 skins. I really like the skin textures in PC. Reminds me of some of the best Skyrim mods, which have some of the most gorgeous skin textures in PC gaming :)

52841-3-1397170099.jpg
4096 is good for poser shots. To just play, 2048 is largely sufficient if you are in 1080p. And even for posers, I largely prefer 2048 textures and supersampling or DSR than using 4096. I hate aliasing and shimmering with a passion :enraged:
But this isn't really important, as long as people have the choice to select what they prefer I guess? :)

UI Images Update

As always make sure you have the essentials

Updated UI Images (Download)
  • Translated the status screen
  • Translated the help screen (by Ademalost)

Affected files
Code:
Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image\data\sharedassets4\SpriteAtlasTexture-sp_09-1024x1024-fmt5-ARGB32.tga
Plugins\UITranslation\HoneySelect\Image\data\sharedassets19\sp_14_00_00-RGB24.tga

Sample:

Edit: Fixed "Destroyed" text

Hey where exactly do i put this file? when I dropped it in the directory the stats are haven't changed

Just updated the Adjustmod now supports auto load for studio as well, also disables camera rotation when doing changes.

enimaroah by any chance have you had any luck with exporting shader "Shader Forge/PBRsp" with all its data intact?

edit:
what i have atm with skintexmod.
attachment.php

needs more work!

Attachments

• test5.jpg
    test5.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,028
Last edited:
Reactions: natsugi
enimaroah by any chance have you had any luck with exporting shader "Shader Forge/PBRsp" with all its data intact?

edit:
what i have atm with skintexmod.
attachment.php

needs more work!

i think you can use textures straight from play club if you find a way to port face textures too, but it's probably complciated, tho i think it would look nice..

Assuming that Hongfire and Animesharing modders are both here, has there been a general modpack with translations and uncensors like previous Illusion games yet? Or is that still WIP
:puniko_sick:

Assuming that Hongfire and Animesharing modders are both here, has there been a general modpack with translations and uncensors like previous Illusion games yet? Or is that still WIP
:puniko_sick:
No, nothing like that just yet. It used to be that Inquisitor did all that, but RL seems to have taken over, for him, so who knows if such a thing will be done? Either way, we must keep in mind that the game has only been out for 10-11 days, now.

No, nothing like that just yet. It used to be that Inquisitor did all that, but RL seems to have taken over, for him, so who knows if such a thing will be done? Either way, we must keep in mind that the game has only been out for 10-11 days, now.

Even so, it seems like it has alot of attention considering how fast the mods are flying out. Keep it up though!

Even so, it seems like it has alot of attention considering how fast the mods are flying out. Keep it up though!
lol, thanks, but I've got zero to do with any of that. ^_^

So no, I am not a modder by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just... here, ha ha.

Last edited:
Well, it appears Stampar at HF just updated his Pubic Hair/Nipple Pack and has now dubbed it the "Female Maker Assets". It's created specifically for the SBX2 Uncensor, so here's the update info:

New on update 1.1:

- New pubic hair pattern: Wild (short).
- All pubic hair textures were redesigned and reubicated for SBX2.
- Vastly improved recolouring and shine of pubic hair patterns.
- New custom skin: Hairy (Vanilla Pattern 01 with hairy vaginal lips).

If you're patient soul, by all means, click the following link to grab it and thank Stampar for his work!

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5717903-female-maker-assets-update-1-1

...And no, I will not post a download link, as that is not appropriate.

@alexae:
No, I haven't even tried to export any shader from a Unity5 game, because the one integrated is 'one size fits all' and very powerful.

And the wish list of people for features and fixes in Sb3UGS is quiet long currently. BTW, the BMP channel problem is fixed. As soon as I have uncompressed DDS ready I will release the next version, hopefully later today.

@merchie19:
Please try the game discussion. This thread is dedicated for discussing mod making.

@all:
Good news! As you can see corocoro has activated the feature to see the FP on every page here. Let me know if you want posts listed in the FP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance