[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

I can't save a file log says:
Sound resource must be placed into a folder with the original folder structure!

You have to place the file in the original folder or else they can't be saved.

If you don't want to mess up the game folder then it's better for you to duplicate the whole HS folder and put it in other places.

You have to place the file in the original folder or else they can't be saved.

If you don't want to mess up the game folder then it's better for you to duplicate the whole HS folder and put it in other places.

Oh thanks... It won't mess the game folder since I know my work it will be manageable....

where I can get a patch VR work? I tried one but the black screen (the game) remains when I start with hentai

Was anyone able figure out a way to get the card name with IPA for each chara? thinking of adding a feature like this to the future mods so each chara has their own settings loaded without manually clicking them.

There's a user who's created a pretty robust character database, with custom search and upload abilities. It's the best all in one place for character uploads I've found, but I think it would be even better if people adopted it as the standard for sharing characters.

http://178.140.224.56/hst/

He's even starts a clothing upload database:

http://no-info.no-ip.info/hst/clothes/index.html

All credit goes to user aorf.

where I can get a patch VR work? I tried one but the black screen (the game) remains when I start with hentai

I've been using the trial VR patch from EustEnoptEron over at HF. I copied and renamed the game folders to match the trial and I copied and renamed the main exe to match the trial, as well.

It works but there are some graphical issues. Lots of blurriness if you turn on the advanced shaders and the controls don't work completely. It does not work for the studio yet, either.

So what I do is modify my models and set everything up in the standard version and then switch over to the Vive to play.

Be aware that the translation mods do not work in VR mode, either.

HoneySelect_64_Data >--> HoneySelectTrial_64_Data
HoneySelect_64.exe >--> HoneSelectTrial_64.exe

Also, be aware that if you want to install any official mods or files that go into the data folder that you should copy them into the original folder and then make a copy of that and rename it while deleting the folders that you created before.

Was anyone able figure out a way to get the card name with IPA for each chara? thinking of adding a feature like this to the future mods so each chara has their own settings loaded without manually clicking them.

I barely started digging in the code, so I didn't check, but you may try this :

Code:
string FemaleCard = Singleton<HSceneManager>.Instance.pngFemale);
string FemaleCardPath = Path.GetFileName(Singleton<HSceneManager>.Instance.pngFemale);

I barely started digging in the code, so I didn't check, but you may try this :

Code:
string FemaleCard = Singleton<HSceneManager>.Instance.pngFemale);
string FemaleCardPath = Path.GetFileName(Singleton<HSceneManager>.Instance.pngFemale);

YOSHIIIIIIIIIII!:shinies:
that might just do the trick thank you:blushhappy:

I've been using the trial VR patch from EustEnoptEron over at HF. I copied and renamed the game folders to match the trial and I copied and renamed the main exe to match the trial, as well.

It works but there are some graphical issues. Lots of blurriness if you turn on the advanced shaders and the controls don't work completely. It does not work for the studio yet, either.

So what I do is modify my models and set everything up in the standard version and then switch over to the Vive to play.

Be aware that the translation mods do not work in VR mode, either.

HoneySelect_64_Data >--> HoneySelectTrial_64_Data
HoneySelect_64.exe >--> HoneSelectTrial_64.exe

Also, be aware that if you want to install any official mods or files that go into the data folder that you should copy them into the original folder and then make a copy of that and rename it while deleting the folders that you created before.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum...ney-select-mods/5679846-honey-select-trial-vr

if this does not work me, maybe it's because I'm using a vrbox connecting the phone to pc??? but the menus i can look it ...

Last edited:
So, somehow I borked my translations as very few things are translating now, so I am gonna do a clean install for it..
My question.
Can someone post step by step instructions for doing a complete re-install including translation. what goes 1st, 2nd, etc....
Preferably with links in case I missed something along the way.
I'm gonna make a backup of the full vanilla install before adding mods, so if you can add a step saying "backup here" that will be helpful in case I need to do another clean install down the road.
Thanks in advance..

Does anyone know if the IPA that EusthEnoptEron developed for the trial version of HoneySelect will work for official release? I haven't seen a re-release version for main official game unless I didn't see it.

Does anyone know if the IPA that EusthEnoptEron developed for the trial version of HoneySelect will work for official release? I haven't seen a re-release version for main official game unless I didn't see it.

it works! you just have to rename, remove the "trial" part.

I can't remember, but isn't there suppose to be a _patched.exe file with the IPA to reconfigure into the game structure? or am I thinking of something else?

Just put in IPA 1.1 plus the three translation mods from here and game will not launch, just black screen with the yellow cursor

Just put in IPA 1.1 plus the three translation mods from here and game will not launch, just black screen with the yellow cursor

can you launch the game without all that stuff?

ah! also antivirus loves to delete all the "_Patched.exe"... :sigh:

ok, well i found the _patched.exe thru the ggmod, game wont start but the studio will

yes, prior to putting in the IPA and translation mods, it was fully functional

anti virus didn't remove anything from the download, it just was not with the IPA or translation mods

ok, i figured it out. You have to keep your original Assembly-CSharp.dll, so make a back up of it. The one that comes with the IPA that has less data is faulty or something. So I just replaced the one that came with the IPA with the original and it runs.

ok, i figured it out. You have to keep your original Assembly-CSharp.dll, so make a back up of it. The one that comes with the IPA that has less data is faulty or something. So I just replaced the one that came with the IPA with the original and it runs.

well... i am glad that it worked out in the end but...
idk... that is odd because IPA does not come with any Assembly-CSharp.dll
here is the list of files that follows IPA:

• Mono.Cecil.dll
  • _Patched.exe
  • _Data\Managed\IllusionInjector.dll
  • _Data\Managed\IllusionPlugin.dll

well... i am glad that it worked out in the end but...
idk... that is odd because IPA does not come with any Assembly-CSharp.dll
here is the list of files that follows IPA:

• Mono.Cecil.dll
  • _Patched.exe
  • _Data\Managed\IllusionInjector.dll
  • _Data\Managed\IllusionPlugin.dll
That is odd, IPA 1.1 rar pack that I downloaded was missing the _Patched.exe and had everything listed above plus the Assembly-CSharp.dll

So, somehow I borked my translations as very few things are translating now, so I am gonna do a clean install for it..
My question.
Can someone post step by step instructions for doing a complete re-install including translation. what goes 1st, 2nd, etc....
Preferably with links in case I missed something along the way.
I'm gonna make a backup of the full vanilla install before adding mods, so if you can add a step saying "backup here" that will be helpful in case I need to do another clean install down the road.
Thanks in advance..

If you are going to reinstall the game just follow the instructions from foxxyswords, link here. Make sure you install the latest version available.

However, Installing plugins fixed it for me. I just had to install UITranslation.v0.16.0-HoneySelect and everything was back to English for me. Also, you don't need to copy the Plugins folder again, that way you don't risk losing your current translations.

Last edited:
That is odd, IPA 1.1 rar pack that I downloaded was missing the _Patched.exe and had everything listed above plus the Assembly-CSharp.dll

If the IPA doesn't contain any of the _patched.exe, it is very likely that it is used for a specific game version.
Probably the file you downloaded attachs the cracked Assembly-CSharp.dll from HS trial version 1.1 (as its name suggests).

Here is how the _patched.exe works - every time you run it, it finds the Assembly-CSharp.dll in the folders & cracks it.
If the original .dll isn't the correct one, the cracked .dll doesn't work as well.

GGmod Plugin for the HS official release

Original author: mayar1 from Zodgame (source: registration is needed for reading the post)
Mesh modelling: mayar1, aastaroth
Prerequisite: Illusion Plugin Architecture (IPA) by EusthEnoptEron

Description:

- GGmod is an IPA Plugin that dynamically switches the character to a high heel state when GGmod shoes are used.
- It allows high heels and non-high heels coexist.
- IPA is included in the file.
- Fix for external shader bug on MayaR1's shoes.
- Compatible for both HS main game and studio.
- Added my crystal high heel to GGmod as well. So you got 4 pairs of shoes in total.

Special thanks to EusthEnoptEron for developing the IPA system, mayar1 for coding GGmod Plugin and enimaroah for the never-ending support of SB3UGS

Installation:

1. Drag and drop all files under folder GGmod1052_for_HS_mod to your main game directory. Merge folders when asked.
2. Run HoneySelect_32_Patched/HoneySelect_64_Patched once to activate IPA in your main game.
3. Run HoneyStudio_32_Patched/HoneyStudio_64_Patched once to activate IPA in your studio.
4. Pick up the high heels and enjoy :)
5. You can use TAB to adjust the height of character in main game. (note that this is not applicable in character creation mode and studio)

Preview:

ggmodpic2.png

Download:

MEGA

Disclaimer:

- DO NOT re-post this mod to other sites without author(mayar1)'s consent.
- DO NOT decompile the plugin and re-post your edited plugin without author(mayar1)'s consent.

Could you please add GGmod for "HoneySelectVR.exe" ? This mode is really convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?