[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Anyone confirm that full version game has affected the clothing mods in the trial version. Meaning we have to re-do again for full release?

Last edited:
akyryz, do you plan on updating your Toggle POV mod for the full game? It was excellent and there's no working alternative sadly.
It was yours if i remember right, can't check on it now on HF. :S

Btw this site is going down too or what? It's getting worse day by day.

thank you! i appreciate it. i sent you a pm explaining.

Hello I has a Problemm with the Body texture… I wanted to make some change, but that unfortunately could not be done the Body texture to me as raster was indicated like a UV map. this concerns *.BMP the texture. Me can someone describe as I the Problemm to solve can?

anyone had luck trying to figure out a way to make standalone lists?

anyone had luck trying to figure out a way to make standalone lists?

the game uses dictionary, meaning unique ID. for that we would have to create a Mod folder and implement our own loader.

the game uses dictionary, meaning unique ID. for that we would have to create a Mod folder and implement our own loader.

or, at least for now, use the method we did on premium studio pro and share the code lines so people can edit their own lists, it's annoying tho, since you need a special text editor like UltraEdit to manage TEXTASSET files -_-

or, at least for now, use the method we did on premium studio pro and share the code lines so people can edit their own lists, it's annoying tho, since you need a special text editor like UltraEdit to manage TEXTASSET files -_-

Did you try the TextAsset support in Sb3UGS? Integrating a few lines for such a mod doesn't require having studied anything.
EditingTextAssets.jpg
  1. Use "Join / Separate" to have all in one text
  2. Paste whatever the mod author provided to the end of the text
  3. Use "Apply"
  4. Use "Join / Separate" again to verify the format
  5. Save

Did you try the TextAsset support in Sb3UGS? Integrating a few lines for such a mod doesn't require having studied anything.
View attachment 12250
  1. Use "Join / Separate" to have all in one text
  2. Paste whatever the mod author provided to the end of the text
  3. Use "Apply"
  4. Use "Join / Separate" again to verify the format
  5. Save

oh, nice to know, i have UltraEdit so i didn't noticed, but it makes things easier then

thanks saeki for uploading to mediafire
in had an error im mega when i tried to download
only to me i think
tnx roy

no problem, i wanted to make that mod with 2048 textures but i tried some things and couldn't manage to upscale the female default body res :\

..this game sure is prettier, but it seems harder than ever to mod, and i still remember that some modders literally gave up on illusion at SBPR (which was already very unfriendly to modding) due to rage, i'm kinda worried

I thought some of you might be interested in this. It's a pack of parts for wall, roofs, paintings, stones, etc. that can be used for background and scenery. It's actually for a different game, but by using Noesis you can load the models up and then export them to a format you can load (such as .OBJ). The download is over 300 meg, so be warned. IF you know how to use Noesis, and are interested in scenery, then I recommend this package. :)

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1526765

A BIG thank you to Crazy Knife for these! :D

guys, i'm using the SB3UGS 1.1.0 but i'm getting the DDS textures extracted with a wrong color, they're all coming in a channel of blue instead of full colored, what's happening?

I opened the HoneySelect abdata folder and went to cf_tops. So now I am confused.... There is no avatars just the animators and all the clothes does not have textures and materials. How you guys able to do the clothing mod?

guys, i'm using the SB3UGS 1.1.0 but i'm getting the DDS textures extracted with a wrong color, they're all coming in a channel of blue instead of full colored, what's happening?

Which textures? There seem to be mipmaps otherwise the texture would have been TGA, but are they RGB24 or ARGB32?

Errors in Sb3UGS might be better reported in its dedicated own thread. I nearly missed your post.

SB3UGS v1.1.0 has a known issue of flipping green channel an blue channel, use SB3UGS v1.0.54 instead.

There are 26 achievements to make through the game.

1. Complete tutorial
2. H girl after tutorial
3. H 3 times
4. H 5 times
5. H 5 girl's with alternate personality types
6. Get Setri event
7. H Setri multiple times to unlock all 3 Setri events
8. Unlock "Yellow face" status (by using mostly yellow type H positions)
9. Unlock "blue face" status (by using blue type H positions)
10. Unlock "red face" status (by using red type H positions
11. Unlock "purple face" status (by using purple type H positions)
12. Unlock "destroyed girl" status (H girl on first day then ignore her)
13. Max all feelings (horny, hate, slave, mind-raped)
14. Make a new male character in your room
15. Make a girl leave the hotel
16. Toilet event - Choose 終
17. Toilet event - Choose 無理矢理
18. Shower event - Choose 終
19. Lure event - Choose "..."
20. Sleeping event - Choose 起
21. Max H
22. Max anal
23. Max pain
24. Exhaust her stamina (make her cum 3 times in one position)
25. Wake up during sleeping event (H her and cum on face 3 times)
26. Make Setri cum in G-spot position

Which textures? There seem to be mipmaps otherwise the texture would have been TGA, but are they RGB24 or ARGB32?

Errors in Sb3UGS might be better reported in its dedicated own thread. I nearly missed your post.
Lolz but you missed mine.... :D

There are 26 achievements to make through the game.

1. Complete tutorial
2. H girl after tutorial
3. H 3 times
4. H 5 times
5. H 5 girl's with alternate personality types
6. Get Setri event
7. H Setri multiple times to unlock all 3 Setri events
8. Unlock "Yellow face" status (by using mostly yellow type H positions)
9. Unlock "blue face" status (by using blue type H positions)
10. Unlock "red face" status (by using red type H positions
11. Unlock "purple face" status (by using purple type H positions)
12. Unlock "destroyed girl" status (H girl on first day then ignore her)
13. Max all feelings (horny, hate, slave, mind-raped)
14. Make a new male character in your room
15. Make a girl leave the hotel
16. Toilet event - Choose 終
17. Toilet event - Choose 無理矢理
18. Shower event - Choose 終
19. Lure event - Choose "..."
20. Sleeping event - Choose 起
21. Max H
22. Max anal
23. Max pain
24. Exhaust her stamina (make her cum 3 times in one position)
25. Wake up during sleeping event (H her and cum on face 3 times)
26. Make Setri cum in G-spot position

Post your findings here or else many will miss it:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...se-discussion-500741/index23.html#post2492310

face and body textures, i'll try v1.0.5.4 as suggested, thanks guys :p

I opened the HoneySelect abdata folder and went to cf_tops. So now I am confused.... There is no avatars just the animators and all the clothes does not have textures and materials. How you guys able to do the clothing mod?

The use of avatars got eliminated ever since the HS trial came out. SB3UGS got edit to work to work without the avatars several versions back so it haven't been a problem.

One of the differences of the full game vs the trial is that the mesh files no longer include the materials and textures. Like the shaders were before, all materials and their textures are now located in separated files and are now external references inside the mesh files. SB3UGS can work with external shaders but not with external materials at the moment so Enimaroah is already working with SB3UGS to correct the issue.

Apparently there is a work around solution which some people have used, although I haven't tried it myself. You can copy the necessary shaders, materials and textures into the mesh file to make them local and get everything to work.

Reactions: natsugi
The use of avatars got eliminated ever since the HS trial came out. SB3UGS got edit to work to work without the avatars several versions back so it haven't been a problem.

One of the differences of the full game vs the trial is that the mesh files no longer include the materials and textures. Like the shaders were before, all materials and their textures are now located in separated files and are now external references inside the mesh files. SB3UGS can work with external shaders but not with external materials at the moment so Enimaroah is already working with SB3UGS to correct the issue.

Apparently there is a work around solution which some people have used, although I haven't tried it myself. You can copy the necessary shaders, materials and textures into the mesh file to make them local and get everything to work.

Man! that's sound more complicated than before.... >:I I seriously don't know why they did (Illusion). Seems like they are trying to prevent modders to add their stuff....

EDIT:
Sorry forgot to un-tick the multi-quotes....

Thanks Belgar17 for helping out. Sorry ramoram, that post was really overlooked by me. You were not ignored by intention.

While working on the external assets I found a problem in the old version which needs to be fixed. All external materials and textures got not properly displayed. E.g. the submesh with its material just showed "(invalid)" for an unset material and for an external material. So you were never able to see that there really is a material assigned. The naked bodies were such a case in SBPR and here in HS.

My plan is to show the difference so that you at least know that there is a material attached.

In older Illusion games with their own engine there were no Avatars. And now they are still present for Sb3UGS's own use but transparent for users. So in general you dont have to care for them. PC is different and you would have to care as Sb3UGS cant find the correct root bone in hierarchies with multiple Animators! In such cases you would have to give a hint to Sb3UGS and use Virtual Avatar creation in the Transform editor.

Currently you need to locate the correct material and bring it into the mesh's file. For locating drop unity3d files into Sb3UGS which sound reasonable, e.g. if your mesh file is named cf_bra_04.unity3d you should be able to see the similarity in mat_cha_04.unity3d. After both files are opened, open a bra Animator. Then switch back to the mat_* file and you can see loaded assets. They are shown bold.

For copying those assets into the mesh file, either use a Workspace or "Mark for Copying" / "Paste all Marked".

If you use the Workspace dont forget to thank aastaroth for his suggestion of the "Material & Texture Animator"! This feature now pays!

Reactions: natsugi
@Enimaroah
I was joking if it was missed I may re-post it again. looks complicated when reading it. But I might get hold on it by doing it with existing model.
Currently you need to locate the correct material and bring it into the mesh's file. For locating drop unity3d files into Sb3UGS which sound reasonable, e.g. if your mesh file is named cf_bra_04.unity3d you should be able to see the similarity in mat_cha_04.unity3d. After both files are opened, open a bra Animator. Then switch back to the mat_* file and you can see loaded assets. They are shown bold.

For standalone if I want to copy the animators from "cf_top_00" for materials I will look for "mat_cha_00", mark for copying and paste all... So that's the "external shader" aastaroth mentioned it. I thought of something else....

Thanks.

Man! that's sound more complicated than before.... >:I I seriously don't know why they did (Illusion). Seems like they are trying to prevent modders to add their stuff....

Don't worry : they don't do that to prevent modding. They simply do it because they're learning how to use the engine and properly pack their assets bundles. In fact, they didn't have a choice but to learn it the hard way : it was a change made with Unity 5.0 update.

Previously, they were packing their bundles using options like CollectDependencies that forced the inclusion of all shaders and materials into the package.

And it was not the good way to do things : when you have multiple items using the same shaders and materials, all of those would be replicated in all the bundles, creating multiple duplicates of the same resource. This was taking a lot of unnecessary disk space (especially with hi-res textures), forcing those materials to be loaded multiple times (leading to higher loading delays, stutters on slow drives), and possibly creating duplicates of the shaders and textures in your GPU memory which would increase the load and multiply the number of draw calls (since they cannot be properly batched by the engine).

I believe this improper asset packing was one of the reasons why SBPR was so damn slow and laggy (I remember writing a wall of text about it on HF, and I would have retrieved and linked it if the board wasn't broken).

So, to me, it's a good thing that they are now forced to respect good practices (this one is called DRY, by the way : it means "Don't repeat yourself"). It may make games that are a little bit harder to mod, but it certainly make games that run much more smoothly without eating gigabytes of space on drive and memory.

While working on the external assets [...]

Since a good while, I have been thinking about some architectural change that could enhance Sb3UGS and help remedy this kind of issue... I will discuss it in the dedicated thread, in order not to clutter this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down