[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Notepad doesn't allow to edit binary files; encoding errors would corrupt the file immediately.

Sb3UGS has an editor which allows to edit TextAsset and textual MonoBehaviour assets within.

Wondering if anyway possible having multiple male uncensor files in the cm_base file under different names. With plugin technology would it be possible to be able to switch between these uncensors in game? I have to many different uncensors animal, human, alien. And maybe even help fix the telescoping problem by having different uncensors weight painted different for certain groups of animations

Notepad doesn't allow to edit binary files; encoding errors would corrupt the file immediately.

Sb3UGS has an editor which allows to edit TextAsset and textual MonoBehaviour assets within.

thanks. I figured that is what was happening.

The original shader for the bangs uses alphablending. So you cant use a texture without alpha channel or the tips of the hair will get opaque.

But I currently have no idea why the hair is not rendered without knowing what else you did change. Is it invisible on all angles and never rendered or is it clipped only sometimes? It might be the priority in the SetRenderQueue MBs.

I narrow down the issue to UV mapping. no matter what I do it won't accept the mapping. it stuck on what seem to be a line or dot on lower right of the texture. tried moving the UV, tried projecting it, and even atlas.
I scraped it and decided to remake it with parts from the back of the hair, which is working now.

@Belgar17
Tried different ranges of QueueRender but the problem still exist there.

thanks. I figured that is what was happening.

OMG I EDITED MY FIRST MOD! I FIXED THE CONFLIXCT ON MY OWNNNNN!!! FINALLY I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!!!

LOOK!:

https://mega.nz/#!NspWEawZ!VvKizvxqmqDnhBeCnQc5e6n8aVomgE_SrBq-AJ2ZmtA

I used your SB3utility!!!!1 Changed it to (215)710!!!

That is the neko heels (elysium ) that I modified! That is the custom list ID only not the shoes. There doesnt seem to be any conflicts right now but I will need to test more. I am wondering now: How do I shae this with other people? could I just uplload this custom ID to others in the file structure I have it in now?

THANKS EVERYONE oon hongfire and anime sharing for helping me (enimaraoh & Belgar)

We currently have no clothes manager like HiR for items. So everyone has to resolve conflicts on their own. You can only share your knowledge and help others with a description. A file really helps only in the same situation.

There are tools out there which allow to search in files binarily, e.g. TotalCommander. This allows you to find free IDs in seconds.

@enimaroah

I tried the latest version to check bone modifying. I used skirt bones. I modified them (scaled and positioned somewhere else), weighted, exported and applied in SB3UGUI by selecting the bone in SkinnedMeshRenderer, checking Update bones and clicking in Apply Changes.

It looks fine in SB3UGUI, but in the game it still looks as it looks when it has just been imported:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12891&stc=1&d=1477525894

Am I doing it wrong, or is there no way to modify skirt bones?

You have no chance to change any Transform's matrix which is driven by an animation track or by physics. Only the bone matrix can be changed which defines the rest pose, a kind of one keyframe animation which is always added to all further animations.

Your attachment isn't visible to me, so I dont know what you want to achieve.

You could kill the physics for a complete bone chain by deleting the DynamicBone MB respectively. Or you could create a new bone chain in the skeleton and create weights in your mesh for them. The new chain would not be influenced by animation or physics unless you would create them.

Hey guys.

If you didn't notice them yet, I'd like to draw your attention on those recent changes :

I hope you'll like this new organisation. If you have any feedback about it, please drop your message in the following thread : HS mods : Shall we merge requests and split releases ?

Reactions: ore_
I working two games side by sides (SBPR & HS). Because I am fixing the texture flicker problem and it's going good. :D
I finished the first batch AG3 maps. But I can't release it because I found a bug and a crash.

In HS, the temple map has a weird bug. When camera move away from the "Cat Statue" it gives a strange texture problem and it's surrounds like fences and others. Some rails gets missing when camera zoom out. But this bug is not in SBPR. So what's wrong with this HS material anyway? Ideas folks?

About the crash. The Town-square and Town-alley can't be load. Studio get's stuck and *puff* found out that it has crashed.
Here are the files.

Back-up List "00" and temporarily remove List "01" to make the items appear in studio> Because HiR is not working with me. So I am using the SBPR method :XD:. They found in "Other" category.

MEGA

Anyone found the solution of this problem? Yet?

Things I think you should check:

• Have you tried to set all mesh's Lightmap attribute to -1 ?
  • Object71 is nearly convex. So it doesn't need to cast shadows.
  • Strange mipmap count on the textures. Mipmaps are correlated to distance. So it could be possible that a standard mipmap count would solve it. Example: the cats use mz00_025-ARGB32.dds. Your count it 2 on it, but 8 would be standard.

• Have you tried to set all mesh's Lightmap attribute to -1 ?
    ANS:Yup Did that when I compared it in SBPR. That's after I uploaded here.
  • Object71 is nearly convex. So it doesn't need to cast shadows.
    ANS: Hmmm.... It's like a open area, so I didn't adjust the shadow settings. I usually disable the "Cast" shadows for indoors maps
  • Strange mipmap count on the textures. Mipmaps are correlated to distance. So it could be possible that a standard mipmap count would solve it. Example: the cats use mz00_025-ARGB32.dds. Your count it 2 on it, but 8 would be standard.
    ANS: How does a standard mip-map counts related to RGB24 or RGB32? Because I didn't have this problem with the previous title. How do I set it to 8? Tool doesn't change it.

Open area or not, it is nearly convex. The ground can produce a shadow on it, but that object doesn't produce any. So this flag can be switched off. Shadows are performance killers and for an object like this which never produces any shadows because of its form you should switch off the flag.

The standard count for mipmaps is related to its dimension. The higher the resolution the higher the number of mipmaps. Gimp's plugin doesn't even let you choose the number. You can have mipmaps or not.

Ok. I will consider this. The "Self Shadow" option is also available in Studio. Users can enable/disable it. There are some studio users who like this feature so I have enabled it.

I don't use GIMP. I use DDS-Converter. But I think I have understand now what to do. Will give another try.

Any idea what does this function do?
6X1FEG28.jpg

Object71 doesn't even need to be considered for self-shadowing. It is enough that the ground can produce its shadow on Object71.

That option would scale a 60x120 image to 64x128. So each dimension would be a power of two. But I dont know if it would scale down a 66x130 to the same resolution or if it would scale up to 128x256.

I'm trying to port the poses from SBPR to HS, for use in the Studio, since SBPR has more non-H poses. Unfortunately, HS doesn't recognize saved poses from SBPR (which is kind of weird, considering that SBPR could recognize pose files from Harem Mate). Has anybody else looked into this, or know why HS can't read aforementioned files? Any insight or advice would be appreciated before I start digging into the innards of the animation files.

I'm trying to port the poses from SBPR to HS, for use in the Studio, since SBPR has more non-H poses. Unfortunately, HS doesn't recognize saved poses from SBPR (which is kind of weird, considering that SBPR could recognize pose files from Harem Mate). Has anybody else looked into this, or know why HS can't read aforementioned files? Any insight or advice would be appreciated before I start digging into the innards of the animation files.
I think there is different bone structure in hs

For real? Oh well, never mind then. Weird that they implemented a whole different bone structure when the games are so similar.
These are the differences between bone armature in HS and SBPR.

8 missing bones in HS when compared to SBPR:
a- Body: cf_J_Shoulder_s_L and cf_J_Shoulder_s_R : checked the body from SBPR and those bones are not used for the body bone weights.
b- Hands: cf_J_Hand_Thumb00_L, cf_J_Hand_Thumb00_R, cf_J_Hand_Baselit_L and cf_J_Hand_Baselit_R
c- Feet: cf_Toes02_L and cf_Toes02_R

In additions 2 bones has been renamed from SBPR, cf_J_Kokan_s is now cf_J_Kokan in HS and cf_J_Ana_s is cf_J_Ana in HS.

I don't think cf_j_Ana bone has any effect on the animation, notice that SBX2 uncensor mod totally removed it (which does cause clipping with tight pants, that do have that bone weight, in the anal/crotch section)

is the folder structure the same for all region? meaning that the folder's name are all in english?

I don't think cf_j_Ana bone has any effect on the animation, notice that SBX2 uncensor mod totally removed it (which does cause clipping with tight pants, that do have that bone weight, in the anal/crotch section)

is the folder structure the same for all region? meaning that the folder's name are all in english?
I can assure you that cf_j_Ana was not removed in the SBX2 uncensor. It still very much used on all anal h-animations.

I can assure you that cf_j_Ana was not removed in the SBX2 uncensor. It still very much used on all anal h-animations.

check again, yup you are correct, it was not removed.

I'm not sure which version I was looking at or if it was the body from one of the clothing fix, but that body did not have the anal bones

You have no chance to change any Transform's matrix which is driven by an animation track or by physics. Only the bone matrix can be changed which defines the rest pose, a kind of one keyframe animation which is always added to all further animations.

Your attachment isn't visible to me, so I dont know what you want to achieve.

You could kill the physics for a complete bone chain by deleting the DynamicBone MB respectively. Or you could create a new bone chain in the skeleton and create weights in your mesh for them. The new chain would not be influenced by animation or physics unless you would create them.

I thought the skirt bones were only influenced by physics, so I thought I could get away with modifying the bones.

Oh well. At least I can click on return to rest pose immediately after importing, it'll be the correct shape and it'll behave somewhat okay.

That last part sounds interesting though. We can add custom bone chains and add physics to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!