Mini mg? MG 10~ What came before~

As requested.
This will fill the place of my good poem.

Sammy poem(as requested)
Your heart is as radiant as the sun.
It shines with such passion that can't be undone.
You are pure, you are light, and you are love.
You are a friend, and a gift from above.
You are a reminder that there is good in this world when are drowning in despair.
And there are truly few who could compare.
This world is ever consuming when it comes to light.
It blackens, corrupts, and taints those insight.
But for whatever reason you shine so bright.
Seeing such good makes me smile with delight

Reactions: renano
I doubt im the one hallucinating when you said youve knocked my head off and yet here I am still alive while you are trying to wake me with a pan :goodtea: Perhaps the shock of losing an arm was a bit much~ /me uses -Distortion- and ignores the pan~

Nice poems xD I wonder if thats something you plan to do in the game~ Good luck finding a chair though ;p
"Join in next Tuesday for another hour of Happy(ish) Poetry Tuesday, starring Sin" xD

Hmm... When can finally the bloody game official start...>_>?

Edit: Hello and g'morning gor you Samy!

/me is tickled pink from all the poetry

Sintarow rocks! >w< I have grown a heart 3x the normal size.

Mafia Game: Dead Poets Society

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

It would be fun to find a game and do some grind work together. xD

I love to sleep even more than drawing, anime, food, and most other things. If I can, I would like to sleep 12 - 18 hours each day since I feel more refreshed, but alas... it is not so. I only stay up at night if I have fun chats with you guys or didn't have time earlier to read the books I want or play the games I want.

What's this about the 'rising sun'?

Last edited:
I have to do this next Tuesday as well O.o?!?!

And I don't plan to torture this game.
Really not a extreme fan of it unless I make a villain.

Well theres still one person planning to join and a couple maybes ;p Ill wait till that person joins then itll probably take a bit to make all the abilities and whatnot~ Also need genki to get around and finish his app xD

Ehh if you want to continue? xD Tuesday just means any time for you anyway =w=

Ojou sama~ /me glomps x3
Hmm... I sort of like dreaming so in a way... I like sleeping? xD

I don't quite understand what to do...

Saint! Saint! Saint!

/me glomps Sam and drags the glomp to Saint

We missed you~

You don't need to do anything. Join and we'll just massacre love you.

We don't need dreams, Sam. Just close our eyes, and sleep without any interruptions.

Hihi saint~ Join if you have time~ Just give the app ;p This game is mostly played through pm or skype and basically I give the scene and you react as you want~

Well... Im using dreams for inspiration in the other mg though..~ Makes it a bit odd actually... xD All the random parts..~

you don't need your head to be connected to your body , your head sends signals to your body:XD:

/me hugs Saint right back and starts to have a picnic together

/me personally feeds him and has a nice chat to catch up on good times

Hope life hasn't been too rough on you~

Hmm... I think some dragons from your previous dream would do nicely, Sam... and the 'bear'.

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Yesh Im wondering where I could fit that into the story xD Hover bear craft as ultimate transport~ xD

Hmm... those headless things.. =w= /me tosses pumpkins around~

/me do picnic with renano-sama....

Hahahah... Well.... Real life is kinda harsh these days..... :megane_stare:

Poke in once a day or two?~ Or well... more if you can =w= I guess the first day is most important for people scattering...~

I don't know what I can do besides be here and have some lively chats to ease your mind a bit.

Please stay healthy and do what you can do. Don't exceed it.

/me comforts Saint and wishes he'll have more smiles and laughter to come

Of course, it is good to be assertive. If there is something you must do, then please don't hesitate.

I call dibs on the bear hovercraft. You're the driver, Sam~ xD

Well theres still one person planning to join and a couple maybes ;p Ill wait till that person joins then itll probably take a bit to make all the abilities and whatnot~ Also need genki to get around and finish his app xD

Hmm... Okay, then I can at least my tactics further planing, and so much manas for the battle collect how possible...:goodtea:

/me tosses sam's head around

hi renano how are you, what evil plans have been up to??

help me samy has been abusing me lately >.<

/me grabs onto renano's leg

Oh O.o Ehh... driving it... /me hopes he doesnt crash xD

Ironic from the one attacking everyone /me watches the bomb explode on ralium :goodtea:

/me hugs Ohime-sama...

Thanks, but you guys have done more than enough to ease my mind...

By the way, guys, I think I got an Insomnia... Any ideas how to cure it?

/me accidentally steps on samy
looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif
and runs~

whats up, your name has trade mark :desire:
Yeah ! you stepped over the new person instead. Now he has a permanent trademark ><
/me slaps steaming iron having sam flatten himself instead making a permanent mark on his face
o,o ralium is on a marking spreee.
Hello~ I went ahead and made an intro thread. And yes, I plan to join this MG :P
Hallo's MaKoTo, no copyright infringement done here.
/me is tickled pink from all the poetry

Sintarow rocks! >w< I have grown a heart 3x the normal size.

Mafia Game: Dead Poets Society

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ;

It would be fun to find a game and do some grind work together. xD

I love to sleep even more than drawing, anime, food, and most other things. If I can, I would like to sleep 12 - 18 hours each day since I feel more refreshed, but alas... it is not so. I only stay up at night if I have fun chats with you guys or didn't have time earlier to read the books I want or play the games I want.

What's this about the 'rising sun'?
3 Times /me can't wait to see what happens when you go doki-doki now. Better have some fans and tissues ready "3
Dead Poets Society !!!~ Oh Yesh, I mean, I'm sry for seeming so overly easy to please here but...I liked the ring of that. Actually reminded me of a certain game.

Oh, hmm :F It would be the -most- -fun- and positively -addicting- game/work ever with you dear. After which perfect time then for a long long relaxed (12-18h long) nap; waking up like some lazy cats, stretching and yawning, before curling back to a furry ball again and falling back to sleep. There's all kinds of work I'd do with you, even housework c;

It's happy to hear you can find that much joy just chatting with us. Hope it's relaxing. >wishing you the time you desire for a merry catting/chatting season. Btw you know what else makes for a relaxed sleep tickly pink girl ~? Being a tickly pink girl that gets tickled until your all out of breath and begs for it to stop because your afraid if you continue laughing and squealing you'll soon develop a sixpack, or fall apart ! xD (but you'd end up sleeping like sleeping beauty, tranquil and serene, as if floating on air)

Eh that, I better try and remember now :# Something; thoughts about you shifting the timezones. ~If you don't go to the land of the rising sun, why not just make it come to you :$

[MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION];
ouh, welcome back Saint, last I saw you I think was when you said goodbye for while. Feels like a while back.

Eh regarding insomnia...I seemed to cure it once, but I can't remember anymore how I dealt with it. Guess I just selectively forget some things when I no longer needed to know. :s sry.

Yesh Im wondering where I could fit that into the story xD Hover bear craft as ultimate transport~ xD
Not sure either..but AH. Though the history of my famous Hover bear crafts humble beginning at Hover Dam when it ran out of water might be a start. When the brilliant young scientist under the pseudonym nadikneg discovered how he could keep running the dam by replacing the turbines with giant hamster wheels and but running bears in them and feeding them with beer.
I call dibs on the bear hovercraft. You're the driver, Sam~ xD
I'm so glad the bear hovercrafts became so well received ! Time for a little walk through of this wonderful futuristic design, I'll walk you through it myself.
If one opens one of the hover crafts to look inside it's engine compartment, there is actually a bear running inside a oversized hamster wheel, and the fuel tubes force feeds the bear with the beer. (powered by a 0.2cc 4hp diesel engine pump :-j) When you hear the powerful groan of the Engine; producing up to a maximum of 50 BEARPOWERS. It's actually the sound of a very ...VERY pissed off bear inside. Thats why it comes with a sign saying: "only to be fixed by a certified HoverEngine mechanic" and with a limited warranty and life insurance* if you try to fix the engine yourself.

Oh O.o Ehh... driving it... /me hopes he doesnt crash xD
Ehhem... :wistle: Runs on beer I seem to remember...sober drivers yet still increasing vehicle crashes. Welcome to the future, where all the problems of yesterday are simply shifted and blamed elsewhere.

~Gave you the last piece of info you needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks