Mini mg? MG 10~ What came before~

I wonder if i should have an in character thread... anyhow I should finish the stuffs and mass mention everyone ;p

Might want to choose a color for in character conversations perhaps? Oh I just notice they got rid of the hiding functions... guess smaller conversations will have to go through pm...

Last edited:
/me throws a pair of shoes and sandals at samy

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; earlier when I explained to the new member that wanted to join , you said two swords which is dual weapon can't be used though in the first page you stated that a person could use a heavy weapon, two weapons and or nothing(hand to hand combat) punching whatever.

hmm........:casserole:

It can be used? Just that your character weapon/item is one thing =w= Someone found a way around it though =w=

/me burns flying footwear out of the air =w=

OK, let's try some role play~

I put the crystal away and, while looking around, I ask "So, [MENTION=26445]Sephiroth[/MENTION], did you discover anything about this place? We should check our surroundings and see what we can find."

『I think if we do RP here, we should somehow make the sentances more distinguishable. Either use () for OOC and use "" for IC or just use color. In MG8 players randomly chose color (or I gave them one) and then just wrote in that color when RPing. Was quite easy that way ^_^ Like this:』

『Hmmmmmm... Now this is quite a way to wake up from hangover after gulping down a whole barrel of rum... You all look familier so I'd guess I met you people while being drunk..? Anyone sober enough here to remember how we got in here..?』

Yeah just grab a color for the in character conversations~

/me gets the feeling that he should have left more for characters to poke instead of giving most things away..

Last edited:
Well, then starts the battle finally...:evillaugh:

Edit: *Takeshi wakes up and is with half-sleepy face surprised about the situation, where then he decides the area to discover...:runhappy:

the game has started:reallyconfused:

noooo I wanna change my weapon I want a Death Note not a stupid gun, need to kill someone by writing his name in the death note, need to write shinra, corrupted file and Li:bloodthirsty:

too bad that won't work /me puts a plastic bag over shinra's head making him suffocate and strangles him then puts a plastic bag over the heads of the other bodies lying around~

one thing is left....well two /me slits the throats of corrupted file and Li

:evillaugh: I should pm that

we're all in the same room :emjudge:

Last edited:
I'm also displeased with my weapon, but you work with what you have.
I'd kill for gauntlets and greaves; something about those just make we swoon.

You can get other stuff along the way~

You need a reason to even attempt murder so... good luck convincing me to let you attack three people :goodtea:

Yes? =w=

Hmm... and barely anyone does anything... =w= /me leaves phase till saturday but wonder if people know what to do :/
Note second paragraph? Tunnels... =w=

so does a psychopath needs a reason to kill??:reallyconfused:
Reasons
1. Nothing good on tv is reason enough.
2. I ran out of paint for my red wall so blood will have to do.
3. Those shoes don't match your socks.
4. There is no laser tag insight!
5. I forgot how to spell a word.
6. I don't like your eyebrows
7. I wanted a Halloween snow globe!
8. There no hats I look good in
9. I want to look good in hats!
10. Why do you look good in hats!
11. Damn you, you good looking hat bastard!
12. HATS!
13. RARWAGABLE! HATS!

Can we have no psycho reasons?... xD

Mehs guess ill poke people since some seem confused... (also that poking everyone hides who moved or not ;p So just bear with me if you already moved~)

Movement works through the tunnels as with the green and blue tunnel of the first room (the second paragraph of intro). So just send me the pm for whichever tunnel you decide to go through and Ill send the response for the action. I will change the phase tmr after the currently active bunch finish their moves unless others decide to start moving.
[MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96025]「 」[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91172]Ravan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=78507]Satori[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Oh, this getting interesting Samy...:goodtea:

Edit: /me sends an random PM.

/me dances around:runhappy:

these reasons are more then enough, I love them, you should be convinced by now ^w^

Mehs I guess I shouldve clarified earlier xD I suppose Ill still be busy tmr then ;p

So in our story/game start/intro some slack offs weren't awake yet is this because you haven't seen the members active..yet or..........how does communication works again??:emjudge:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.