Fixed Maybe a bug at SOTM banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Hi Staff!

I just wanna let notice (dunno if at your end also so is...), that the SOTM-banner on the frontpage doesn't redirect to the actually thread, but to an blank page with the massage at top-left...
Page not found

Well, I can normally in the SOTM section at/to the thread enter, but with the banner possibility not.

Best regards, N1.

Reactions: Ignis
Hi Staff!

I just wanna let notice (dunno if at your end also so is...), that the SOTM-banner on the frontpage doesn't redirect to the actually thread, but to an blank page with the massage at top-left...

Well, I can normally in the SOTM section at/to the thread enter, but with the banner possibility not.

Best regards, N1.

It doesn't re-direct to the entries thread? i just tried and yeah it seem's it doesn't re-direct there...
I am going to report this to the staff channel to fix it.

Upvote 0
It doesn't re-direct to the entries thread? i just tried and yeah it seem's it doesn't re-direct there...
I am going to report this to the staff channel to fix it.

Hi D'angel!

And yeah, the banner doesn't redirect to there really...

Upvote 0
Hi D'angel!

And yeah, the banner doesn't redirect to there really...

yeah i tried also my self and you are right, not to worries i have left a message to Ignis-sama for that problem. It should be resolved soon enough!

Upvote 0
yeah i tried also my self and you are right, not to worries i have left a message to Ignis-sama for that problem. It should be resolved soon enough!

Lol, I'm not in panic - I can still via SOTM section to your new SOTMs enter without problem - I did just about this problem at the banner-option mentioned...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]