Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters

Mato

Welcome To The Academy
Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
Hello..everyone I am thinking of leaving Anime Sharing I am not sure...
I felt like putting this song here to....

Last edited:
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] It's no that...I dont want to post but I feel Like I am trouble...Putting everyone down...

who's putting who down?

its fine you post less

I think it will be more troubling if you leave....

I dont think it will...If I go everyone will have peace...

peace about what?

leaving won't solve anything .......

nobody here hates you .....

if people hated they wouldn't bother replying to your threads...

Noooo~! Don't leave~ T~T

I could hardly take in that Decal's leaving, but you too now? =[

If you are planning on leaving, is there any way you'd like to keep in contact with us?

Well I am thinking about it the thing is...I am made of air of dark...all I give is bad luck....

Not once have I or anyone else here has thought that you give us bad luck. :goodtea:

hmmm

I nearly left but I ended up coming back to post less

you should do the samething...

Another leaving D: Why would you be trouble? Youre enjoyable to have little chats with...

seriously mato if we didn't want you here

we would not bother posting in this thread <_<

your well liked

I have no idea why would you think otherwise..

Mato, you're my kohai, and as your senpai say: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Don't leave!!!

lol, who are you? the eye-patch heterochromatic short haired girl? (not that i watched another x9)

but srsly.. its not like you are troubling anyone. and even if you did, i dont see a problem with that. (net) friends are there to trouble^^

so with that kept in mind, just think about it again. if you come to the same conclusion, then "cya later and have fun" or something along those lines.

Mehs... i dont really like announced leaves since it just make it seem more permanent... could always come back to give us a pleasant surprise~ Im sure you would be missed if you do leave...

..-I will be thinking about it but I know people sometimes hide stuff and tell that they actually like them when they hate them....and Na-Na-Shi what means kohai

Well some people have changed their minds. I remember Decal saying he was going to leave permanently, but as said that he'll be staging a return next year or so.

Permanent departures never seem to happen unless you plan to make something big out of it as far as I know. :goodtea:

Sempai = Senior/Upperclassmen

Kouhai = Junior/Underclassmen

(I think). =]

I actually Perswaded Decalcomania to come back took me a long time..Because he is my friend And I wanted him to comeback...thats why....

Why would i need to hide stuff >_< If it was just a couple people saying then maybe they couldve been lying but this isnt exactly planned or anything... just kind of random... Kohai is junior while sempai is senior~

[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]: Kohai meaning that you're younger, and not so long in this Nippon-culture as i...

I have to go to class soon... you better not run away while im not around to object to it and drag you back D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Givemeh wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello, would you be willing to reupload the dead links? Thank you very much if you do.

170526][Sweet HEART] 透けちゃって!! ~九死に一生を得て濃密セカンドライフ~ パッケージ版

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR