Mato Thinking about leaving? T-T

Should Mato Leave?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters
Mato, I made a promise that I will check the forum after a year or so with you. Do not let it go to waste.

Sensitivity differs from person to person... some people are too sensitive and some people dont care... hmm im probably edging towards sensitive though that can differ situationally... i suppose it would be nice to know anyway~ Other viewpoints can bring about sensitivity for things which the person was ignorant of before~
<-- Like for this baka here~

hmm.. all your friends here tell you not to go...so you should listen to them bro(:..i personally

want you to stay;D

just come back to AS and it seems everyone is starting to leave :foreveralone: curse me

secret message to sam :

Dear Sam

thank you for that useful information ;)

cuz me too didn't know that mato dono is a female
93db5980.gif

P.S : Don't tell her this, i'm afraid she'll mad at me

Regards
ACE​

oh my~~ xD WsE dono words really is like a silver bullets xD straight to its target

and for mato dono :D

i don't know you well but,

would just stay and give me a chance to know you well,Miss mato ? ;)

but in the end its up to you :)

like my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great Grandfather always say

" Life is Simple, You Make a Choice and Never Look Back "​

may happiness always be with you miss~ :)

Last edited:
Hmm yes she might be mad ;p Well... just a bad time i guess? Though people leave all the time announced or not... Ill just be around waiting for a surprise post of sorts when they come back~

what !? :disbelief: from the way you saying ,you planning to tell her!!

how could you do that :beglife:

i thought we are partner (in crime)
ad22bc46.gif
until death separates us
19245fd8.png

Hmm i am my own army~ Why would i need a partner for? :goodtea: Though i guess it wouldnt hurt ;p

it's been decided then :goodtea:

my rank is general

and yours is corporal sam :goodtea:

now then~ :goodtea: what should we name our army?

i have an idea :goodtea: how about
" The Great Ace Super Omega Hyper Blast Army plus corporal sam " sounds?

Hello Everyone,
I am not mad if there are more males here it's obvious you think I am a male.
I am giving the poll because I wont the people to decide for my future I know it sounds stupid but I want the people to make the desition and what they really think.
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] It is true we did promise it to our selfs but you know this is up to the people what they really think...
[MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION] I never knew I was the first one to talk to you.....And actually we never had the chance to talk to eachother

hmm you should decide for yourself not let members decide whether to stay or not~

I am afraid my mind can't decide....Even if I tried I cant get myself to thinking about it....

ok one thing i'll say then don't leave ok or whatever you want~

Mato, try flipping a coin. Heads you stay, tails you leave. If the coin lands on tails and you feel disappointed, then you know you really want to stay and vice versa. It sounds stupid I know, but it`s really helped me out with some tough decisions in my life.

Well I dont know it might be just a acident....I dont know O_O work of the wind?

Didn`t help huh? Well, if you`re really leaving it up to us, then it looks like you`re staying. But, I do urge you, try your best to think it over yourself and come to your own conclusion. Do what feels right to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please