Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

Single Forever As Long As I Don't Stop Loving Eroge Hentai,Things May Change If I Stop Loving Eroge Hentai,Thank Goodness None Of My Real Life Buddies In The Middle East With The Exception Of My Few Family Members And 5 Of My Closest Friends In Dubai Only Know That I'm Absolutely And Deeply In Love With Eroge Hentai,I Hate/Discard Real Life Women,I Know It Would Make Me Sound Crazy And In Lots Of Ways Against Religion.To Me Anime And Hentai Women Are Supremely Perfect Absolute Beauty,Something Real Life Women Will Never Have And Never Will,That Is For All Eternity.

This explains my situation perfectly:

4everalone.jpg

Single, but looking for serious relationship, but I'm only 18, I'm still young for this ^^"

I'm single, because I have not yet found the true girl. My parents say that I later find the true girl. But it's very complicated because over the whole word can be very many girls you maybe can fall in love with. It's mostly. Coincidence, destiny, choices when you get a relationship in that place.

Never really wanted to get into a relationship for now, with my sister always clinging to me its impossibru.

Lonely right now after I messed something up with someone (and everyone else) a few months ago ("; Ω;`)

Bad luck uninstall cheer up and go hunt another .. Me I'm married to myself tomorrow I'm going to divorce myself because I was wrong purposing to myself so I'll be single or I am

Hehehe thanks Ralium, and.. kind of strange you're so sure o=(;゚ロ゚)=o

hahaha~
how could le quiet and shy me possibly have a GF???
i dont even have a crush :/

haha~
am i only second choice?? well, am fine with that. guess we are made for each other xD

Congratulations, lpd!

I, myself, do not have a girlfriend nor a boyfriend still. I have moved on from my crush though.

Why thank you very much! Well there's someone for everyone! I was surprised to find someone like the person I'm with would like a guy like me!

Single... too much to do to be bothered by relationships... and I stepped on too many guys already...

I'm single I don't want to be in a relationship not really it's not my time but flirting is alright

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?