Making sandwiches

;D That sounds good. Sweet yogurt mixed with something salty, I imagine the sandwich can be slightly salty. We're making powerful feng shui here ...

Guilty genki had cherry yogurt with salty cashews today >< Yeah ! weird but good.

See they made a slight error when they made sweet and sour, it was m perhaps supposed to be salt and sweety høhø.

/me sighs in bliss from the yogurt sandwich and reaches out her hand for the godly drinks, but mistakenly takes one that is already drunken by Sam and drinks his

Yogurt and cashews sounds good. People mix nuts and granola in yogurt... so it's not that strange~ ^^

Ehh? My drink? Well... /me pours out another cup of godlytea..~

Lol then where would sour be? xD Not that i really like sweet and sour but its not bad.~

I'll but some ambrosia in the yogurt then for you so you can have that along with the cat sandwich and the godly tea.
Waiting for sammy to scream unless he noticed his tail in the sandwich....

Not sure sam, maybe replace it with something, do we need it. My old neighbor always ate sweets, she said she ate sweets to be sweet, that was her excuse ^

/me feels an odd tugging on my tail... o_O

Hmm... people eat sweet and sour because its sweet and sour? (not really... not quite sweet and sour usually =w= )

Sweet and sour~ I like the sauce.

/me spreads some sauce on Sam's tail on puts it in-between the slices of bread.

Itadakimasu!

I always make food myself i don't like going to go eating somewhere else or buying already made food. I cook from scratch to make healthy food the specially since most of the time i eat only once per day.

I always make food myself i don't like going to go eating somewhere else or buying already made food. I cook from scratch to make healthy food the specially since most of the time i eat only once per day.

Once a day... Do you eat?

Yes let's say half of the time but is really so unusual?

im practically the same, i just have a large meal and it tides me over for a day, maybe a snack every once in a while but i dont eat too much, but my portion is about the size for two fully grown adults haha

I'm not sure how you can not be starving if you eat once a day.

Yes you eat large meal or sometimes you are into some compilaced work or study and that you dont lose concentration you just forget the whole day to go eat and latter you are not hungry anymore because body start using stored nutrients like fat.

I do that when I have a few days off in a row. Especially if I am alone in the house, then the fact that I'm supposed to eat often slips my mind. I'm no nutritionalist, but I'm pretty sure that is horrible for you so I try not to do it. Even just grabbing a fruit or something in the middle of the day is probably much better. :)

I don't really keep track of when I eat. I just eat stuff from my dining table when my abdomen starts making funny noises...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!