Making sandwiches

Just thought I would throw this in here. To me it seems pretty obvious he is doing this for fun because he is bored/feels like it. I'd go out on a limb and guess he probably isn't actually that sexist. In fact in his last post he even raised some important points, which it looks like you may have missed.
Back to the point, you also mention sarcasm, which is what I detected as well. The sarcasm implies his argument is a joke, almost something like a devil's advocate. The sandwich is also the classic (sexist) joke example.

Who said I'm not having fun?
I know what you're saying is true, but like I've said before, I'm kind of enjoying this 'pleasant discussion' as it doesn't keep me bored. So I play along.
Still, there are just some extreme phrases there. Some people might,and will get offended.. I'm just somehow standing up for those people even though I know exactly what he's aiming for.(like what you've said, FinalPyre)

And apparently, he doesn't recognize that women have this 'have fun for the rest of the day' option, and the fact that *some* women may not even like to cook..

(Btw, can I call you something else? It's kind of tiresome to type that name xD. Can I call you Pyre?)

I know what you're saying is true, but like I've said before, I'm kind of enjoying this 'pleasant discussion' as it doesn't keep me bored. So I play along.
Still, there are just some extreme phrases there. Some people might,and will get offended.. I'm just somehow standing up for those people even though I know exactly what he's aiming for.(like what you've said, FinalPyre)

And apparently, he doesn't recognize that women have this 'have fun for the rest of the day' option, and the fact that *some* women may not even like to cook..

(Btw, can I call you something else? It's kind of tiresome to type that name xD. Can I call you Pyre?)
I certainly saw nobody make such a claim! But you guys seemed a little tense so I was wondering ^^;;;;

Truncate my name however you desire. As long as I can tell you are talking to me (Most people here have taken to Pyre already too ;)).

And guys cant because? :goodtea:

Come on samyeung46, there are some things that only a certain type of person can do...

you sir are very sexist OTL i admit that yes making a sandwich is easy but you know there is more to life, than forcing a woman to be at home all day expecting her to act like a lady from 30 years ago, men and women are suppose to be on par now in the workplace c: what do they do all day? they go out and work to make a living there are some who are dependent on their husbands and boyfriends, but there are also those independent ones, so that link you brought up there, i dont think you should use it to apply to all females. we have our thoughts as well and my, "Their whole life purpose is to make sandwiches and cleaning/laundries as well." forcing a woman to be at home cooking and doing the laundries then heading out for grocery i see no difference than that of a slave o: and i dont plan on getting too involved in this matter that would cause you to fight me back as you may interpret this as an insult, but i believe your tone may have set her off. i cant tell much through a screen but from what you said there is a hint of sarcasm as well a forceful tone almost saying "please move and do as your told" < you may not have intended it but a nicer way would have simply been "please make a sandwich" rather than adding woman and 'go' which can be seen as forceful c:
because i dont know what is a joke and what is not, i will not assume. if i have missed something please do inform me c: i do not have any ill intentions but i will accept those towards me. i do not plan on fighting but there are times when even i have my limits. he may be joking but if she was mad, they joke may have been taken to far, its one thing to joke and laugh it off but its another to hurt another person's feelings. though i wonder, considering how he himself said; "Who says I'm joking?"

i did not mention anything about those parents so i wont say anything relating to that. but yes, he stated,
- Their whole life purpose is to make sandwiches and cleaning/laundries as well.
- If a woman ain't cooking then she has no place in this world. Might as well have never been born.
- Wtf does she do all day?!
if you had only expected a woman to do house chores all day without treating her properly with freedom is that really not slavery? you can laugh, go ahead but i am serious c: i have no right to pry into your personal life or speak on your behalf cause i do not know what you have gone through or seen/learnt but from what i've learn, being born a female does not entitle you to call your kitchen "a sacred place" and if a girl couldn't or didn't like cooking to die cause she doesn't have the right to live. if its like this, you may as well tell me right now that i do not have the right to live c: i have younger siblings and take care of them in place of my hardworking parents so yes i can cook and clean, but do i like it? no i dont, its the same old things everyday, even girls get worn out you know? since i dont like it, i guess i dont have the right to have been born?

i am sorry if i insulted you finalprye or you famas or even if its my fault for being too serious on this matter, but really, my honest opinions and i didnt want to get too personal but yeah... please excuse me on that matter

-- im going to leave now ouod i've said my thoughts and plan not to pry any further nor get into any conflicts anybody here c:

Yeah, YOU ARE forced to make sandwiches just like how I'M forced to work my butt off all day getting you the money to buy the ingredients.
Would you rather:
- Option A
Work 85 hours every 2 weeks at the same job which you don't like (for most people), with the same people doing the exact same things in repetition with maybe 2 days off, THEN when you get back each day, take care of the children and sleep maybe 6 hours a night.
OR
- Option B
Cook wonderful food (as well as sandwiches), doing productive work around the house (cleaning/laundries) THEN take care of the children, and since you have so much spare time, you can do pleasant activities like making clothes, social clubs, whatever else woman do.

Unfortunately, it would be hard for you to quit your job in this economy. Maybe you are too stressed out by work to enjoy what you do.

All I'm trying to say is that the only reason you're saying this is because you didn't try it. The day you'll start making sandwiches will be the day of your liberation.

BTW: Your input was most appreciated.

I thought you'd be mad. I don't know what you guys are taking about.
I actually never thought of that.

I am actually offended by this as I don't know for the life of me how to make a proper sandwich.
Which basically means according to this guy I shouldn't even be alive.

Thanks, great for the self confidence and such..

I am actually offended by this as I don't know for the life of me how to make a proper sandwich.
Which basically means according to this guy I shouldn't even be alive.

Thanks, great for the self confidence and such..

One side peanut butter. One side honey. Profit.
(well that's how I normally do it anyways)
Don't take this so seriously. I'm surely famas would find you pleasant company.

Toast two or three slices of bread. Butter them and mayo them. Then bacon, lettuce, tomato, (optional bread piece) chicken, cheese, and more lettuce if you put on a second bread slice, then close it up. Maybe throw some mustard on there, or some cucumber or something. Damn good sandwich will ensue.

Or grill a piece of chicken, and toast a bun. Greek dressing, lettuce, and red pepper on the bun. Heck throw on some red onion too. Then melt some feta and top some bruchetta (tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt + pepper, and basil) on the chicken. Damn good sandwich will ensue.

I make random sandwiches at work all the time :P

Hmm i make really simple sandwiches of cheese and some random meat =w= Then shove chips in it xD

Btw mokou... dont worry too much about this... as you can see its sort of his opinion against the other four who disagree here =w= So even if he views it that way... we'll accept you just as you are~

Hmm i make really simple sandwiches of cheese and some random meat =w= Then shove chips in it xD

Btw mokou... dont worry too much about this... as you can see its sort of his opinion against the other four who disagree here =w= So even if he views it that way... we'll accept you just as you are~

Chips, sounds legit.

I would never even think of that. You seem to being much more utility to chips! Rice and sandwiches. XD

Hmm... in honk kong they had burger buns made from rice? Not really burger buns in that way but rice patties? Ehh it was some kind of dried rice thingy anyhow xD

Chips in sandwiches isnt that odd is it? O.o some other people do it too.... sorta... xD

Hmm... in honk kong they had burger buns made from rice? Not really burger buns in that way but rice patties? Ehh it was some kind of dried rice thingy anyhow xD

Chips in sandwiches isnt that odd is it? O.o some other people do it too.... sorta... xD

Oh yeah they have that in Japan too. :)
I'm pretty sure I've never heard of it before. But maybe it is because I'm not a big chip fan? I would probably put pretzels in a sandwich though. Or hell just build a sandwich out of pretzels.

Lol asian mcdonalds =w=

Hmm... chip fan... idk my sis shoved a bag of chips at me and im trying to finish it xD

Pretzel sandwich sounds like a bit too much @_@

I'm betting that putting pretzels in peanut butter and honey would be awesome. XD

Well then it would maybe have to be those big cooked fluffy ones? Hmmmmmmmmm :fulfilled:

Yeah I would need to use lettuce to make a bridge. Then stack on some corned beef or something XD

Naw gotta cook up the corned beef so it is nice and hot tooooo then melt on some cheese :runhappy:

/me notes that we hijacked another thread. Nice work!

Mehs thev toaster usually doesnt melt cheese so i microwave =w= Guess thats the difference between a cook and some random lazy guy xD

It says making sandwiches though :happywhistle:

When I'm at home I'm super lazy about meals, so I just make eggs and toast or noodles all the time. Something quick and easy.

When I'm at work I have a whole arsenal available, so I sometimes go all out. If only we had fresh baked pretzels...
Best would be to do it on the flattop (basically a very large element).

Well i either go for noodles, sandwiches, or cereal =w=

Hmm... make it yourself and let your boss wonder what youre doing? ;p

Oh my boss would be totally cool with it. It he was around he'd probably love it, even. Just that I'd actually have to get those pretzels from somewhere, and I have no idea where. XD

Maybe, but I think they usually make them rotisserie style in a little oven? Maybe that just keeps them warm though... I think I've only ever had one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?