[English] Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! [Partial English]

The patch here (also on the third page) is the newest one. Translation is going really slow, atm Miyako's route is 80% translated. The patch contains the translation of Yuki's, Momoyo's, Wanko's, Chris and the teacher's route.

The latest Majikoi S patch is here and covers the common, Monshiro's, Margit's, Kokoro's and Tsubame's route, Kosugi's & Iyo's sideroute.

A Sayaka route is just in Majikoi A-1 and it's completely translated already. Patch can be found here. There are three routes in A-1 (Benkei, Azumi and Sayaka). I don't know if Azumi's route is translated so far, but Benkei's route isn't translated for sure.

PS: Not one Majikoi game is translated completely so far ;D

Awesome, thanks a lot for the quick reply!

I guess I'm going to need to find Majikoi S and Majikoi A-1 (the games) somewhere, I only have the original Majikoi right now. But I'll hang on to those patches, and any other patches I might need, until I can find them.

Also, is it just me or is Umeko voiced by Tsunade's voice actress from Naruto? There are also some other voices I recognize but can't pinpoint exactly from what.

Last edited:
You can find A-1 here (torrent) and S here (also torrent). If you need DDL just read the main post, there's link to DDL :)

Wow, thanks a lot! I think this is the first time I've ever come across such a genuinely kind and helpful person on a forum before. I should learn how to search for things on my own, but for some reason I'm horrible at using the search function on forums ._.

Just finished downloading Maji A-1, and while I was extracting the files from the .rar's (three parts, downloaded from uploaded.net) I constantly got this message "Incorrect syntax for file name, directory name or volume label.". True enough, it seems that made it troublesome for me to install the game. I tried to run with japanese locale as administrator but the setup never starts the installation, it just loads for a bit then stops and does nothing. Gonna try the torrent instead and hope that it works better (unless I just messed something up with the rar's).

Here's to hoping the torrents work properly, though I noticed the same .rar is in the torrent too. Do I need to extract it somewhere specific?

Also, I noticed some more voice actors. The foreigner who Yamato bumps into voices Shanks from One Piece and Kite from HXH! I also think Yonpachi might be voiced be Kappei Yamaguchi who voices Usopp from One Piece, but I'm not entirely sure about that one. Kinda funny hearing these voice actors in an eroge.

Anyway, thanks again! I'll report how it goes.

I got the same problem with the torrent, it was the same .rar after all. To elaborate on my previous post regarding the syntax error. This is what I get:

! C:\Downloads\Maji A-1\hawkeye_0003.zip: Cannot create é_éÂé¦éóé`ü|éP\Bgm.pac
! Incorrect syntax for file name, directory name or volume label.
! C:\Downloads\Maji A-1\hawkeye_0003.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
! C: Downloads\Maji A-1\hawkeye_0003.zip: Renaming é_éÂé¦éóé`ü|éP\Bgm.pac to é_éÂé¦éóé`ü_éP\Bgm.pac

Not quite sure what this means or what can be done about it. I wonder if this has happened to anyone else. This repeats over and over in the error message field until it's done extracting, which is what I think causes me to be unable to install it.

Last edited:
I got the same problem with the torrent, it was the same .rar after all. To elaborate on my previous post regarding the syntax error. This is what I get:

! C:\Downloads\Maji A-1\hawkeye_0003.zip: Cannot create é_éÂé¦éóé`ü|éP\Bgm.pac
! Incorrect syntax for file name, directory name or volume label.
! C:\Downloads\Maji A-1\hawkeye_0003.zip: Attempting to correct the invalid file name
! C: Downloads\Maji A-1\hawkeye_0003.zip: Renaming é_éÂé¦éóé`ü|éP\Bgm.pac to é_éÂé¦éóé`ü_éP\Bgm.pac
Most likely it's because you haven't changed your localization to Japan. Change your localization to Japan and try to extract it again. If it works you should let the localization on Japan ... I have it on Japan since a year already and I don't have any problems with it. Applocale helps you with the installation, but it can't help you here I think :)

Otherwise you can try to rename the files to something else. Double click on the rar (then Winrar should open) and then right click on the file with the weird symbols and rename it. Don't know if this works with 7zip or whatever you use to extract the rar :)

Reactions: Shinobuden
Most likely it's because you haven't changed your localization to Japan. Change your localization to Japan and try to extract it again. If it works you should let the localization on Japan ... I have it on Japan since a year already and I don't have any problems with it. Applocale helps you with the installation, but it can't help you here I think :)

Otherwise you can try to rename the files to something else. Double click on the rar (then Winrar should open) and then right click on the file with the weird symbols and rename it. Don't know if this works with 7zip or whatever you use to extract the rar :)

I actually just changed to japanese localization, I think I did it right at least since it says Japanese is my system language now. I changed my keyboard back to swedish and I can type again (I forgot to and used up 3 out of 5 login attempts, d'oh!). Changing the keyboard type doesn't affect the localization right? I had problems installing Maji S too so I changed in hopes if it working (installation just finished) so we'll see how it works out. If changing the localization doesn't work either I'll have no idea what to do. Just to be on the safe side, I should still apply the lazer patch for Maji S right? Update2.pac and Script.pac.

Will also try extracting Maji A-1 too now.

EDIT: Okay, Maji A-1 works now. Except...it's all in japanese. I placed the mka-1 executable in the A-1 main folder but it's still in japanese. One thing after the other I tell you. Aaand I still get the 1503 error for Maji S. I guess my computer just doesn't want me to play either Maji S or Maji A-1.

Thanks A LOT for your help though. If you ever come up with anything that could help me do send me a PM or something.

Last edited:
Ohaio!

i don't know why but i can't download the game with JDL. It's seem that i need a password, captcha, or something else. Can you help me?

Ohaio!

i don't know why but i can't download the game with JDL. It's seem that i need a password, captcha, or something else. Can you help me?
If you mean the links from downloadani.me on the third page, it's normal. Downloadani.me doesn't work with JDL since the captcha doesn't show up afaik. You can try out Internet Download Manager (I can't promise you that it will work with IDM, since I just used it in combination with other filehosts), if you want to download it with a download manager or you load the parts from downloadani.me directly.

If you mean the links from downloadani.me on the third page, it's normal. Downloadani.me doesn't work with JDL since the captcha doesn't show up afaik. You can try out Internet Download Manager (I can't promise you that it will work with IDM, since I just used it in combination with other filehosts), if you want to download it with a download manager or you load the parts from downloadani.me directly.

Oh, i see...

Arigato for the help ^^

Any updates on translations? Is any one Majikoi game fully translated yet? XD
Nope, nothing new regarding the Majikoi translation's that are going on, haha. I think A-5 will come out before one of the translations of the original game or S is finished :D

Could someone post the Wanko route translation patch? I can't find a link to download it.

Thank you.

and does anybody here know what happened to the Majikoi S Momoyo route translation? last time it was 45% translated but that was many months ago...

but no more updates since then on the progress on their translation site: http://wairu.blogspot.de/
Unfortunately I think it's true. The people from the VNTL Status Tracker even considered it as a dead project some weeks ago, and to be true, I don't think there will be an update the next few months.

Can someone please help me with one problem ? When I save the game the save dissapears and I need to play it from start. I am new with the visual novels so i don´t know what to do.:(

Can someone please help me with one problem ? When I save the game the save dissapears and I need to play it from start. I am new with the visual novels so i don´t know what to do.:(
Sounds strange to me. Does the save disappear after you close the game or does it disappear while the game is open?

The save files should be located at C:\Users\*your user*\Documents\みなとそふと\マジこい!\Save ... if the save files disappear after you close the game you can try the following: Save the game, copy the folder where the save files are located to your desktop and close the game. If the save folder in "Documents" is gone you can copy the folder from the desktop to "Documents" again and you should be able to continue from where you saved.

If this doesn't help I would recommend you to try it on another PC. Since it's a problem I never heard of I can't really help you there, sry.

hmmm, I want waited full translation but it looks it won't happened soon in next few months... so this will do (just started download)...
just curious, how many % this patch cover overall route/flag ???
and
my friend have original japanese version this game... is patch can you for that too???

hmmm, I want waited full translation but it looks it won't happened soon in next few months... so this will do (just started download)...
just curious, how many % this patch cover overall route/flag ???
and
my friend have original japanese version this game... is patch can you for that too???
The actual patch covers the following:
Yukie + Chris + Momoyo + Wanko + teacher route

I can't exactly say how much (in %) of all of the lines this is, but Miyako's route and the True End is still untranslated (Miyako's route is 85% translated, but there's no newer patch than the one in the link). Don't know how the progress of the True End is. And I think there are also two routes with side characters (like the teacher route) and they are also untranslated.

And yes, you just need the original game and then you just have to apply the patch.

Reactions: kurotio
I got 2 questions. I believe the first game has been fully translated, someone confirm for me:
http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.php?/topic/6556-majikoi-translation-project/
not sure how it works.

Secondly, Im reformatting my computer and want to keep my visual novels and saves, most notably Majikoi. Ill be backing it up by copying it to an external hardrive. Question is, which files do I back up? And is it a simple copy and paste back onto the computer and press play to play?
Thanks!

I got 2 questions. I believe the first game has been fully translated, someone confirm for me:
http://forums.fuwanovel.org/index.php?/topic/6556-majikoi-translation-project/
not sure how it works.

Secondly, Im reformatting my computer and want to keep my visual novels and saves, most notably Majikoi. Ill be backing it up by copying it to an external hardrive. Question is, which files do I back up? And is it a simple copy and paste back onto the computer and press play to play?
Thanks!
1. The QC of Miyako's route and the patching of all routes are still missing.

2. If you mean your installed folder of the game then it's enough to copy the whole game folder to your harddrive (this worked for me). Consider, if you want your save files, you need them too. You can find them in your Own Documents folder. But be sure to copy them back to the Own Documents folder on your reformatted pc before you start the game again. I haven't tried the thing with the save files (they are still on my laptop), but I think it will most likely work this way.
If it shouldn't work this way: Start a new game, create a save file, delete all save files from the folder in Own Documents (but don't delete the main folder, just the files in it) and then simply copy and paste the files from your old save folder to the new one.

Anyway, before doing it I would try it out on another pc ;) Just copy it on the harddrive and then try it out before reformatting your pc.

1. The QC of Miyako's route and the patching of all routes are still missing.

2. If you mean your installed folder of the game then it's enough to copy the whole game folder to your harddrive (this worked for me). Consider, if you want your save files, you need them too. You can find them in your Own Documents folder. But be sure to copy them back to the Own Documents folder on your reformatted pc before you start the game again. I haven't tried the thing with the save files (they are still on my laptop), but I think it will most likely work this way.
If it shouldn't work this way: Start a new game, create a save file, delete all save files from the folder in Own Documents (but don't delete the main folder, just the files in it) and then simply copy and paste the files from your old save folder to the new one.

Anyway, before doing it I would try it out on another pc ;) Just copy it on the harddrive and then try it out before reformatting your pc.

1) Darn they said the game would be done by christmas. Thats a shame. I figured thats what they meant by the percentages.

2) That seems like a good plan. Will try soon. Thanks again puma, you're always so helpful :D Happy new year man, heres to another year of majikoi and hoping more translations come out

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/