[Japanese] [2001][Sekilala] Watashi ni Kon'ya☆Ai ni Kite(私に今夜☆会いに来て) [uncensored] [Crack]x2

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Watashi ni Kon'ya☆Ai ni Kite(私に今夜☆会いに来て)

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=7220
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v118

Japanese Title: 私に今夜☆会いに来て
Romanji: Watashi ni Kon'ya☆Ai ni Kite
Release Date: 2001/08/03
Developer: Sekilala
Size: 379.5 MB

Summary:
Ryoichi doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. A very viable option is dumped into his lap when his parents disappear without warning one day. While he's pondering his next step, a woman from his father's past, Chidori Yuki, approaches him and decides to help out the young man.

“I own a traditional Japanese restaurant,” she tells him. “Come and work for me, and you can learn to be a chef.” Having nothing much better to do, Ryoichi can hardly refuse her offer, so he goes along for the ride, although he's a little uncertain that cooking is his destiny.

Things quickly become more complicated when he arrives and meets the rest of the family! Chidori introduces him to her three beautiful daughters, who all work as waitresses in her restaurant. “Get to know my daughters,” Chidori instructs him. It turns out her plan is to have him choose one daughter to marry and eventually take over the restaurant as Head Chef! What's more, the girls are all actively competing for Ryoichi's love, bending over backwards to make him fall for them. Considering he's never had a girlfriend before, he's really in for some interesting times. Talk about pressure!

All day, he is surrounded by Chidori and her three beautiful daughters, as well as another girl training to be a Head Hostess. It's a veritable harem! How will he choose just one?

Included:
Game
uncensored
Nocdx2

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

Preview:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.