Lucky Draw - gettin' lucky

alexsdu

Mein 3D Waifu
Elite Member
Nov 29, 2010
So there I was, attending a seminar about IBM Tivoli, as my company's IT rep(there only 2 IT personnel in my company), yesterday.
Spent most of the time, sketching and drawing, since I know there's no way in hell my company gonna buy it, even if it really help the company.

At the end of the seminar, the organizer had a lucky draw session (clever way to keep the participants to stay to the end). And guess what, y'all. I won.
Not the 1st place but still got a really good thing - a WD Elements Portable Hard Drive.
956937-F7IY9ZD.jpg

Good timing too, coz I was planning to buy me one of 'em portable HDD.
Now I don't have to waste my money to buy some stupid portable HDD, and use the money to buy other stupid stuffs. :D

Hmm i need a hard drive xD Computer is too screwy~
956966-RI128VA.png
Misa Hayase is the portable HDD new name.

Last edited:
Lol yay for random names xD
Im not low on space... its just that my laptop dies every week or two...

Every weeks? There's something definitely wrong with your laptop.
Did you sent it for repair at the same place?

Shiny hard drive... So lucky...~

Sam is cursed... of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.