Lucid Dreaming!!

Alice 2010 or the Disney Alice?

Maa... if you find your dreams entertaining, then enjoy them while they last. Could get uglier~

Ehh well the newer one i suppose? Since the mad hatter was more crazyish in that one xD

Gahh... is this a curse? Uglier... :scared: I dun wanna have uglier dreams...

How dare you call Johnny Depp crazyish~ D:

At best he's the craziest of all loony bins. jk

I did like his portrayal of the character.

Pfft. No curses. Just a forewarning as a possibility.

Well theres always the one in... that whatever newish story thing to blame xD Never really saw much but the mad hatter was crazyish there too...

It was quite nice i guess xD Quite different from the disney one...

Possibility... but why.... :scared:

Hmm some other odd dream~
I was in a restaurant with [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION] mokou and [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] (couldnt quite remember everyone). It was somewhat dark of a place with a dim light hanging above the center. The door was the lightest part of this place with the sunlight coming from outside. [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] came somewhat later and joined in the conversations. The dream then skipped and i was standing outside with mokou. We had a little chat as i waited for my parents to come and she said to wish my dad happy birthday for her.
The dream ended and i found myself at a cousins place. We were having a pillow fight... or well whatever somewhat safe objects that were around to be tossed anyway... I was walking around the bottom floor but decided to try and sneak up the stairs. Horrible mistake that led to bombardment by tons of balls and random objects. The dream sort of ended while the wave of objects started tumbling down the stairs.

I typically forget my lucid dreams when I wake unless I write them down. typically though my lucid dreams are tiring, most of the time I'm stuck as the "camera" viewing a totally unreasonable situation (well all is fair in love and war but it would be nice to see a happy end sometimes -_-; ). Sometime I'm in "1st person mode" and can even make (some) changes.....

Anyway I once saw this article on the net about a group of Japanese scientist trying to invent a machine that records dreams, if they ever mainstreamed it I would be the first one sold, my mind comes up with some pretty funky crap sometimes, not so much in terms of original ideas but the delivery is often interesting and something that I would not normally think up.

(just looked it up again its a youtube vid, just throw in "dream recorder" in google and you'll see it)

Last edited:
That's interesting but I wouldn't want to have it since my dreams are rather... extreme sometimes.

Hmm... Lets see if i remember this correctly~ No time at all today x.x its somewhat scrambled...
I find myself at some school i have never been to before and there i saw people i knew. The two i met are some of the more accomplished musicians from my high school. I met them at the lockers and had a little chat before running off to class.
In the class i met [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] and apparently we were partners on a project. We went to some orb thing and i found a map of the universe on it. We lived on a planet that was somewhat different from earth and i decided to make a video of me zooming through the stars searching for... whichever planet we lived on. Arylin decided he wanted to make it more anime like and i wandered off while he did so.
There was a part where i found some giant slide and was trying to avoid puddles and people bumping into me as they went down the slide. [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] might have been there... also might have been the girl who rammed into me on the slide... anyhow i left the play structure and went back to the school.
Another class was starting and i rushed up the stairs. I saw one of the two i mentioned earlier there and he was the one i knew somewhat less so i was unsure if i should take a seat at the same table as him... Eventually i was made to anyway since the other seats were mostly taken. The teacher called role and i was surprised when i heard her call [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION] and the girl across the table from me responding. I hadnt noticed her due to my nervousness till i heard her answer (something along the lines of "Umm... here..."). I was probably looking at her oddly since i was still somewhat shocked but she returned the gaze and gave me a small smile. The teacher called my name and i had a little chat with franela before the dream ended.

Hmm everyone is somewhat fuzzy... i dont quite remember but you were quite dark... well the room wasnt really well lit anyhow xD

I only managed to do this twice, and it failed miserably after i tried to manipulate my dream the first time and woke myself up, the secound time I was able to fly at will.

Hmm i usually just let the dream run its course till i feel a need to intervene~ Today was some dream where me and cousins went around some really odd place and the dream ended at the boss door...

I dreamed my sister was showing off her pokemon and bragging about how Her umbreon was so great although she has stopped playing pokemon since ages ago.ithen proceed to get my espeon that i got from the dream world pokemon event online with my ideal sunny day team and procede to destroy her team and her precious umbreon. It was werid... I was picking my ideal pokemon team and thinking real strategy.

Real strategy... hmm i suppose that ive had similar things happen though different events xD

I have been reading too much smogon...
Which reminds me i need to go to game stop and get my event keldeo.

More dreams from Sam.

You're a good storyteller whether it's fact or fiction or both.

Hmm... dreams from me.

I guess I dreamt about myself who dreamt about herself who dreamt about herself who also dreamt about herself.

I arrived in some place that appeared to be my house. Sensing the air, I could tell it was a dream.

It was heavy and my mind was aware that the things before my eyes weren't real.

Still, for many years, even if it is a dream, I knew that whatever happened had some correlation to what I truly felt or what has or will occur in real life.

The details are vague, but first off...

I walk and approach my house's backdoor.

The door is unlocked and I step inside.

All I knew was that my parents were in the house, but I could care less.

As usual, my mother's face is smiling like a doll, agreeing to whatever my father said or did.

As usual, my father wants to kill me or harm me in some way.

In real life, they only appear like that, but inside they are different. So that is why I did not bother with them.

Stepping into the kitchen, it was foggy. There was a fog in the kitchen and it felt like it was suppressing me. It felt like it did not want me to reach my bedroom.

The destination I had in mind was my bedroom. I knew there was something there. I had to go there.

I knew it was not good thing awaiting for me there, but I had to go. A feeling.

As usual, demons and dark figures latch onto my legs.

As usual, my legs and body feel like lead as if they won't let me go anywhere.

As usual, for so many years, I had to crawl to arrive to my destination.

My destination this time is my bedroom.

My hands finally reached what it wanted.

I stretched out my arms to grab the edge of the bed. I struggled to get on.

Even on the bed, despite the lack of dark figures on my legs and body, they still feel heavy.

Once again, every negative thing attacks me. I'm being choked and I am threatened.

Once again, I sneer and laugh at their futile attempts.

Typically, they would not speak to me, but this time, they did.

They sounded serious.

Of course, I knew that eventually... although I would not commit any heinous crimes... I will do something very hurtful and upsetting one day because I had thought about it and planned it for quite some time.

Those stupid demons knew my true intentions and knew I had more 'murderous' thoughts.

As usual, I did not succumb to them.

They laugh and let me go.

"Next time"... one of them said.

"Someday".

I watched them vanish and I grab my neck. I feel it stinging.

I force myself to wake up, but I dreamt so much of myself. So I had to keep waking up each version of my dream self.

Finally waking up, I thought... 'as if I believe in all that'.

Good storyteller? Hmm... havent heard that before xD

Another dark dream... quite different from the dream you posted previously... it seems like a lot of your senses work in your dreams... for me i mostly see and everything else is somewhat random... words somewhat muted though i just know what is said anyway... Hmm is there ways where you could just force yourself to wake before you have to go through the dream?... Also wondering if alarm clocks or the such would maybe break you out of your dream... It seems that the dream shows representations of your sources of stress :x I do wonder what was in your bedroom though...

You are a good storyteller.

It is engaging and isn't too forced. The feeling is there.

Hmm... you're right about that. All my senses work, but I make a decision to just focus what I want. I can taste and feel all I want, but my mind tends to have a 'destination' or a place where I feel like I should go.

Forcing myself awake is like running away. I fight and go to dangerous places because I want to face them.

Lol. Alarm clocks or other sounds become part of my dream instead. The best part is if I hear some foreign sound that wasn't there before, I could tell it came from reality. Thus, I feel like waking up to check on the sound.

Maybe I'll take a few pictures of my bedroom and post it. ^_~

Although, I have two bedrooms. One is more of my personal bedroom that I sleep on often and the other is at the back of the office.

I just write what i remember with as much detail as i can xD Not really trying to tell a story or anything... I suppose i try to set a certain mood with my words and allow others to also imagine the place as i had seen it~

Destination... hmm even with it being negative you have to go...

Hmm i felt you might say something like that xD In that case i can only wish you luck and continue with my little prayers~ I suppose if you changed your reaction then it would also be a change in you...

Lol so everything just kind of goes into your dream though you could tell it isnt just the dream~ Alarm clocks technically bother me enough to wake me~ My old alarm clock gave me a slight phobia of that sound it makes... such a horrible screeching alarm... Hmm so it gives you a reason to leave your dream before it ends? xD

Bedroom... mines is a mess xD Though i get to blame half of it on my dad~

Posts~ Hmm if you want to~

I have never had one when I was trying to do it. I've had sleep paralysis a few times (when you are wide awake but you can't move at all for a while), which wasn't fun. I've also had times when I was trying to have a lucid dreams and a lot of creepy shit has happened to me (like loud voices talking into my ears, things walking past my second story window etc.)... But the only time I have had a fully lucid dream I was having a strange dream about some kind of battle-trains and this woman told me that I was having a dream.
Typically, I spent the rest of the dream doing naughty things to attractive people and exploding the hell out of anything I didn't like.

I may or may not had a lucid dream before. It was 2-3 years ago and didn't have one since even though i'm trying now. It was kinda scary and the fear felt real and so did the room I was in. The room is exactly like my bedroom and I was lying in the bed and couldn't move and every time I blinked and a girl at the door teleported towards me each time. I should have probably been happy but I guess reverse rape scares me?

I've been reading it off the internet but never successfully did it...
The closest one was because of the trick I found on the internet (look at your finger because in dreams fingers are freaky... and it's true) but then I woke up because I was too shocked after seeing my own fingers in the dream... (It was moving like an equalizer)
I want to try that again but I usually don't dream too much TT_TT

Hmm try laying around and falling asleep a second time after waking up~ My lucid dreams usually pop up when that happens... and multiple dreams in a row too O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!