[LPW#74] "Herpes", "herpes me"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, if your heart had wings you'd probably be taken to some military research lab and experimented on...

i know that ^.^ i just have a very realistic view on life at times... and now to get a background for the signature...

:sigh: I need to go to college in 6 hours but I still need to finish a program, take a shower and I still want to do some stuff for my MG and spam a bit... And thats considering I'm already damn sleepy >_< Where is my time stopping clock..?』

true, anyway back to getting annoyed at GIMP for failing to boot up

『New album of LiSA at least somewhat helps to vent the sleepiness >_<』

LiSA has a new album? I really should pay more attention, anyone know if Nano.RIPE has anything new?

『OMG! OGM! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! SOMEONE FINALLY UPLOADED CORPSE PARTY 2 CHAPTER 1 ON NYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thats after at least half a year passed since it came out...』

『Also, Shin, its called LANDSPACE...』

i watch the ova's of corpse party, it didn't give a scare only left an impression due to being very gruesome, i feel it went too far

『Cause its an anime adaptation... You need to play the vn if you want to feel anything...』

『Also, Hitori Waratte is awesome song ^_^』

『If you have PSP or Vita you should definitely get the VN, it is totally worth it... In anime they cut away most of important and scary parts and left only gore and few dialogs... It was much more fun in the VN since you could explore school yourself and get bad ends if you were doing stuff wrong... + Anime doesn't have that 3d sound that you get when you play on psp in headphones ;p』

yeah but the way people died was too much for me, really put me off the series

finally set done!!

『I guess you aren't fan of horror? Or simply not fan of a wimpy idiot high schooler that obviously was doing everything wrong..?』

if its a good horror yeah, but i dunno something just went too far for me, like i think it was episode 3, the way they killed off the young character was too much, i dunno something just struck me saying that shouldn't be allowed

『Ehhhhhh? Seriously, why? Thats a horror... Characters are supposed to die there, you know? I dropped the anime after first OVA and decided to remain loyal to the vn so I'm not really sure what happened there though... Wait, was that a character dying against the wall?』

no that was episode 1/2

in what ever episode the little sister's eye was gouged out then stabbed multipul times till death basically

for me it went too far

『I think thats quite normal considering stuff that happened to other characters though... Well, if they just showed it openly in anime I can understand why some weak-willed people might feel it a bit too much... Or maybe I'm just too mad and thats why I think its quite normal xD Anyway, you should get full VN, the story of the game is just awesome, I completely love it and even plan to make Corpse Party MG after Dangan Ronpa MG ^_^』

its not down to being weak willed something just didn't sit right with me... dunno how to explain it >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread