[LPW#74] "Herpes", "herpes me"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too, got to finish my driving test and look at insurance and all that >.<

well i don't care so much to get but i still wanted the news technology i am satisfied with my older PS 2/3 even i have th 1st Gen God i have tones of games from the 1st Gen...

『And I'm gonna sit our first bunch of PS4s since I'm more than sure there will be some kind of problem with them like it was with PS3 xD』

I'm not too worried about problems. I'm primarily a pc gamer and it's under warranty.

『Well, I still don't like having any sort of problems with consoles + I currently don't have money for it anyway so... xD』

yeah im expecting problems glad im getting it a month after, the major ones should be mostly fixed

『There are gonna be few ways to still play PS3 games on it though...』

Yes but not the ones I really want to be able too...because they're japanese...

I don't want to re-buy the games again if that's the only option. Already had to do that with My Vita, had to re-buy my PSP games again :deadsad:

『True that... Its kind of useless if most of the games you want to play are jap ones xD』

The PS3 should drop in price after the 4 comes out so I may end up buying one anyway...

Later Dream

ill still be keeping my ps3, the games ive got i wanna see if that gaikai or w/e its called will work with them

I went xbox so I never had a ps3 to part with. I bought that near launch too...

i got a 360 too, wont be parting with it either, too many games so ill come back to it eventually

i still feel better playing games with a PC if you made a nice good machine then the game consoles are just toys...

i play all consoles but i dont use pc much, not because of the controls, more cause ive never had the money to make or buy a decent system

i think i will go to read something and relax a bit with some coffee... anyway

Later people :)

『Hmmmmm... I'm already used to playing proper games on consoles and VNs, anime and other stuff on PC xD + there are really many games that come out only for consoles Kurotenshi...』

『Laters Kurotenshi...』

Later Dark Angel.

The only coffee I have in the house is black blood of the earth...I don't think I could relax with that...

Speaking of VNs I need to finish if my heart had wings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou