[LPW#52!] Last Frontier !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm? I wouldn't do her even if she looked like a Loli. But I would hug and kiss her for all eternity if she's a Loli. The guy that you sent a picture of can go to hell :/

You want the person in the picture to go to hell even if it's actually peppermint? how cruel

Why would Peppermint look like that when I already know that she's a little Loli? :/

Then I would love her anyways :goodtea: But why should she be able to transform to a male looking demon when she's a Loli? :/

You would kiss and hug her even if she is in that form no?
what? you want an extremely chaotic demon to have a little body which is frail?

Hmm, I suppose? It's the personality that matters after all, right? :reallyconfused: Nope, but I wouldn't mind if Peppermint got the ability to summon that demon instead of transforming into it...

Because a fragile demon needs a more powerful one? Wanna bet that you know that you're on an even number so you will win this lpw if we continue asking questions? That last question felt a bit unnecessary :/

Hmm..Something tells me that the signature you want will have Peppermint in it :3

Not really, I was thinking about waiting until I see the Loli that Sammie should draw for me :/ I'm thinking about using that when it's done ^^

I wonder why Nazaka is lurking while he's having dinner :reallyconfused:

He said that he should try :/ I want to see how it looks like ^^ It probably looks awesome :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328