[LPW#52!] Last Frontier !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm? I wouldn't do her even if she looked like a Loli. But I would hug and kiss her for all eternity if she's a Loli. The guy that you sent a picture of can go to hell :/

You want the person in the picture to go to hell even if it's actually peppermint? how cruel

Why would Peppermint look like that when I already know that she's a little Loli? :/

Then I would love her anyways :goodtea: But why should she be able to transform to a male looking demon when she's a Loli? :/

You would kiss and hug her even if she is in that form no?
what? you want an extremely chaotic demon to have a little body which is frail?

Hmm, I suppose? It's the personality that matters after all, right? :reallyconfused: Nope, but I wouldn't mind if Peppermint got the ability to summon that demon instead of transforming into it...

Because a fragile demon needs a more powerful one? Wanna bet that you know that you're on an even number so you will win this lpw if we continue asking questions? That last question felt a bit unnecessary :/

Hmm..Something tells me that the signature you want will have Peppermint in it :3

Not really, I was thinking about waiting until I see the Loli that Sammie should draw for me :/ I'm thinking about using that when it's done ^^

I wonder why Nazaka is lurking while he's having dinner :reallyconfused:

He said that he should try :/ I want to see how it looks like ^^ It probably looks awesome :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html