[LPW#52!] Last Frontier !

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh collage school same thing >_> even tho i dont go to class till 1pm walking around hunched over crap welding isnt fun

Morning grand perv? ;p

Hmm... my classes dont start till...1:30? Then its just nonstop till 5:45...

:dead:

Made a second sig for SOTM. I have a feeling people would like this one better despite my hard work with the first one.

The second one was much easier.

Hello everyone~ <3

Lol. If you want a sig, then I can try to make you one. Although it is not as good as unown, Nero, Ein, Neko, or anyone else for that matter.

Hmm... that sounds depressing. =_=

Hello to you Second. <3

I have come to bring madness to this lpw. /me spreads madness around

My bear? Tame? That bear isn't mine... It is free!!! You cannot tame something that has already felt freedom! * bear bites thecoins's hand

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; Kill any bear that isn't pedobear and I will kill you :bloodthirsty:

Hellos ojou sama~ Gahh busy... and my foot is numb but i cant move it cuz im drawing it x.x

Hello to you too... well if rena make the sig with love and care i dont care if that's bad... i'll use it...

Reactions: renano
With love and care~ I do wonder how people add that stuff into food and the such but somehow they do it ;p

Well, I suppose if you can feel madness from my cooking, you can also feel love from someone else's??? :reallyconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread