[LPW#52!] Last Frontier !

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh collage school same thing >_> even tho i dont go to class till 1pm walking around hunched over crap welding isnt fun

Morning grand perv? ;p

Hmm... my classes dont start till...1:30? Then its just nonstop till 5:45...

:dead:

Made a second sig for SOTM. I have a feeling people would like this one better despite my hard work with the first one.

The second one was much easier.

Hello everyone~ <3

Lol. If you want a sig, then I can try to make you one. Although it is not as good as unown, Nero, Ein, Neko, or anyone else for that matter.

Hmm... that sounds depressing. =_=

Hello to you Second. <3

I have come to bring madness to this lpw. /me spreads madness around

My bear? Tame? That bear isn't mine... It is free!!! You cannot tame something that has already felt freedom! * bear bites thecoins's hand

[MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION] ; Kill any bear that isn't pedobear and I will kill you :bloodthirsty:

Hellos ojou sama~ Gahh busy... and my foot is numb but i cant move it cuz im drawing it x.x

Hello to you too... well if rena make the sig with love and care i dont care if that's bad... i'll use it...

Reactions: renano
With love and care~ I do wonder how people add that stuff into food and the such but somehow they do it ;p

Well, I suppose if you can feel madness from my cooking, you can also feel love from someone else's??? :reallyconfused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?