Status
Not open for further replies.
知らない。 I haven't played much Tales games, since I am not a fan of those types of RPGs. But I would go for the Japanese version, since there usually are more things in the Japanese versions.

It would be like a spoiler if you play a Japanese game without being able to understand it.

so should i try get Jap ver of tales of xilla? or wait for U.S release?

Umm, i don't know what the english VA will sound like, i usually love the jap version way more but don't have a clue about what they saying :\

the english version don't going to have any changes at all aside from the dub and sub (and probably some phrases)

the choice of the Steins;Gate is in your hands mate :thumbup:

if you know jap then take the jap version

It would be like a spoiler if you play a Japanese game without being able to understand it.

I agree with you Marshmallow-kun, it one of the reasons i stopped play the jap version of TOX (and many other games ) after i was able to move in the first time lol xD

Last edited:
It's bugging me how most of the ASL people aren't near my timezone~ It makes me think I'm the only one working on stuff XD
I just hope I'm not messing everything up X_X

Both streaming and downloading take up a lot of bandwidth. So, you may be streaming at the same speed as a regular download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.