Status
Not open for further replies.
If it from torrents or direct downloads that can be because the lack of seeders and speed limit

not to mention low con which is probably what you will have if your router really is the cause of your issues

Be right back. Getting some brownies and coffee then I'll be playing Pokemon Puzzle League.

Haven't heard of Puzzle League in a while. Regardless of how good or poor your system is, it should not have any effect on your download speed. :goodtea:

Last edited:
Whoops, actually meant to say 'should not'. My PC is over 7 years old and I still get 1mb download speeds with it. :3

So it seems. Would be great if you had someone that would be able to download your anime for you so you wouldn't have to worry about slow internet~

it also can be the system though

if his HDD is going to die soon or just broke

if his CPU may start to broke (which is really rare)

it can be alot of reasons

but so far it seem to be net issues

did you try to dd stuff from other computer?

Oh wells... my dad says its my laptop with problems though he hasnt actually checked anything :/

My radio/iPod dock just randomly turned on and I'm too lazy to put it in snooze mode.

Also, I'm re-downloading every Touhou game at 4.8MB/s.

Random post!
1159873-X5VUFRB.jpg

Aliens have landed. =(

I suspect the reason there aren't many people posting here is because they were abducted by aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?