[LPW #161] Can I talk to you for a moment?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
16666193.png
sticker.png

This is not how one is expected to react to cupcakes.

Nope but I have to try it >< I have to try a lot of game but work is limiting my play time xD I mean T_T

You should! I heard this game is dark but I don't understand why since everything is so cute, probably I'm gonna be suprised in the end >:I

Awww you're still working, I'm proud of having such a hardworking batman buddy lol.

By the way, lol your vm's, it made me really laugh when you said our convo isn't even normal to begin with, but it used to be at least. xD

The OP for HeartCatch PreCure... cute song and video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

APIFrame.pro offers an innovative platform that seamlessly integrates various AI and automation tools into your projects. Designed with developers in mind, it provides robust APIs, including the highly sought-after midjourney api, which allows for the efficient incorporation of advanced machine learning and AI-driven features into applications.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.