[LPW #161] Can I talk to you for a moment?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
22574604.png

sticker.png

i was told to watch my hero academia, so i'm watching it. it's interesting

If the game is dark then I'm interested xD for you see I have kept this secret from you I"m...I'm the batman! so I like dark things haha xD
sorry if you are surprised I 'll give you like 10 years to recover and catch your breath xD
yessss I'm still working xD I'm only a temp but who knows they miiight make me permanent xD
ohhh I can imagine the pale moon and the sound of you kkeeeeeeekeeekekekeke fills the night air xD ohhh chilling hahaha xD

I thought so, cause we're buddies, and buddies like what their buddy likes, makes enough sense?Yes xD
Good job at working, just try not to think about 2d girls that much lol. Don't sin it's bad for you :evillaugh:
What the hell lmaoo, where do you get these ideas??xD Weird how I can imagine myself like that, lately I keep sneezing when I see the Sun, maybe I'm a vampire. Kekekeke :evillaugh:

Looked bad for a bit. Browns took a 10-0 lead on the lions, but the Lions just went ahead 17-10. Now, with 2 minutes left in the half, Browns are on the move.

Go Lions, stop that drive!

Looked bad for a bit. Browns took a 10-0 lead on the lions, but the Lions just went ahead 17-10. Now, with 2 minutes left in the half, Browns are on the move.

Go Lions, stop that drive!

If the Browns and 49ers both go 0-16 then they should 1 final game lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70