[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing fairly well. I'm mostly waiting for my experiments to finish atm. :)
How about yourself ?

frank isn't evil. he's unbiased.....with a slight biased towards good

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; futaba is my favorite. so far, the most entertaining. the people/characters that make me confused are the best people

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; please tell me you've been able to play it :bigeyes:

Haven't gotten her yet. Makoto just became a party member for me. Do you have the hacker girl yet?

/me grabs [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; and moves her 2 inches to the left

/me stares at [MENTION=28746]KuroiHana[/MENTION];
:korokke_hole:
Haven't gotten her yet. Makoto just became a party member for me. Do you have the hacker girl yet?

futaba is the hacker girl. i've yet to see what she can do

Oh I see, so Onii-chan likes Futaba too.
:akazukin_...:

o......onii-chan? :bigeyes:

/me glomps [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];-chan and nee-chan.
:nekopara_hug:
............what?
giphy.gif
...I wanted to finish off one game in my backlog before I started another...:sowwy:

may i ask what game put persona 5 on backlog :traitor:
:gokiko_hmph:
It's not on the backlog, I just want to finish something before I start yet another game especially one that takes so much time and one I can't stream past 7/7...

:gokiko_hmph:
It's not on the backlog, I just want to finish something before I start yet another game especially one that takes so much time and one I can't stream past 7/7...

yeah, not being able to record persona is a drag. i wanted to use some screenshots to make a new set =/

so what game are you playing? :reallyconfused:

nothing at all :wasclose:

is futaba your favorite too? :reallyconfused:

Well, I haven't met her yet but ever since Atlus introduced her in the trailer I knew she'll be the one I'll go for. Although I guess it is possible that I won't like her personality. She's definitely the cutest though. :bigeyes:

By the way, are you playing with Jap. Audio or Eng.?

Well, I haven't met her yet but ever since Atlus introduced her in the trailer I knew she'll be the one I'll go for. Although I guess it is possible that I won't like her personality. She's definitely the cutest though. :bigeyes:

By the way, are you playing with Jap. Audio or Eng.?

ahh the downside of not watching trailers caught up with me. i got ann :sigh: yeah, she is best

i'm playing with english. i didn't realize there was the free dlc until yesterday, so i figured i might as well keep going with english. though the way they say names is annoying. =/

ahh the downside of not watching trailers caught up with me. i got ann :sigh: yeah, she is best

i'm playing with english. i didn't realize there was the free dlc until yesterday, so i figured i might as well keep going with english. though the way they say names is annoying. =/

Ann is also fine... From the characters I have met so far Tae Takemi is my favorite ... She's cool, funny and also kawaii :fullblush:
I downloaded Japanese right after I downloaded P5 and I still went with English because I thought that there may be some random things they might say during the battle or some backround noises might not be subbed in English :wasclose:

I'll definitely play ng+ with Japanese though.

yeah, not being able to record persona is a drag. i wanted to use some screenshots to make a new set =/

so what game are you playing? :reallyconfused:
finishing andromeda...but my log is getting too big...mafia 3, xcom2, ff15, horizon, zelda and more.....

Ann is also fine... From the characters I have met so far Tae Takemi is my favorite ... She's cool, funny and also kawaii :fullblush:
I downloaded Japanese right after I downloaded P5 and I still went with English because I thought that there may be some random things they might say during the battle or some backround noises might not be subbed in English :wasclose:

I'll definitely play ng+ with Japanese though.

tae is probably the best early confidant. she's got that sexy doctor thing. hifumi is a helpful one, but kinda boring. i'm positive Futaba will be my favorite.

i'm gonna go japanese on ng+ too. that's when i'm gonna do kawakami's social link too. at 5k per visit, i'm not in a hurry

tae is probably the best early confidant. she's got that sexy doctor thing. hifumi is a helpful one, but kinda boring. i'm positive Futaba will be my favorite.

i'm gonna go japanese on ng+ too. that's when i'm gonna do kawakami's social link too. at 5k per visit, i'm not in a hurry

How many hours have you played? You seem like you're going pretty hardcore. I'm only 30+ hours in somewhere jn the middle of the third palace I believe... I haven't played much these past two days. Hifumi hmm, that is that adult Yukiko right? :lmao:

I like her best so far too! Her and the homeroom teacher that doubles as a maid.

When Ryuji brought that Maid poster I was like hell yeah!!:bigeyes:
I haven't called her even once though I don't have guts :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.