[LPW #158] Thank you for the warm memories♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many hours have you played? You seem like you're going pretty hardcore. I'm only 30+ hours in somewhere jn the middle of the third palace I believe... I haven't played much these past two days. Hifumi hmm, that is that adult Yukiko right? :lmao:

adult yukiko :reallyconfused:

she's a high schooler like all the others. just at a different school. i think i'm at 50+ hours. i'll check when i get to a save point. i've become addicted :wasclose:

adult yukiko :reallyconfused:

she's a high schooler like all the others. just at a different school. i think i'm at 50+ hours. i'll check when i get to a save point. i've become addicted :wasclose:

I had no idea... but that's good right? Because that means there's one more possibility for a romance. She instantly reminded me of Yukiko in the trailer.

I had no idea... but that's good right? Because that means there's one more possibility for a romance. She instantly reminded me of Yukiko in the trailer.

age means nothing for romance in persona lol. hifumi is boring to me honestly

age means nothing for romance in persona lol. hifumi is boring to me honestly

Huh? I thought she's a student but then I read the comments under the trailer and there was all that "adult Yukiko" everywhere and she reminded me of her too, and because a lot of those comments said adult I thought that she might be...
Anyway I have yet to meet her so I look forward to it. All this talk got me fired up so I'm going to play now :lmao:

:alice_bye:

Huh? I thought she's a student but then I read the comments under the trailer and there was all that "adult Yukiko" everywhere and she reminded me of her too, and because a lot of those comments said adult I thought that she might be...
Anyway I have yet to meet her so I look forward to it. All this talk got me fired up so I'm going to play now :lmao:

:alice_bye:

you'll meet her soon enough. let me give you a useful hint if you want to save some money. if you want to travel somewhere without paying, reply to a message. it'll take you there, and it'll be free. and you don't need to hang out with that person if you don't want

When Ryuji brought that Maid poster I was like hell yeah!!:bigeyes:
I haven't called her even once though I don't have guts :lmao:

yeah was wondering what they were going to do with that lol, didn't expect it to turn out to be the teacher, but glad that it was.

Luckily I have high enough guts to call her. Can only call her on Friday, and Saturday nights though unless she text you otherwise.

Random music video.

Soft rock... Can't go much softer than this, and still call it rock.

I'm doing fairly well. I'm mostly waiting for my experiments to finish atm. :)
How about yourself ?

Sorry for the late reply! I'm alright :) and oh I hope everything goes well for you ^^
/me grabs [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; and moves her 2 inches to the left

what are you doing? -_-
/me glomps [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];-chan and nee-chan.
:nekopara_hug:

/me glomps back! :nekopara_hug:

/me hugs [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; :megane_coffee:

Kobayashi-san%20Chi%20no%20Maidragon%20Chibi%201.png
Kobayashi-san%20Chi%20no%20Maidragon%20Chibi%203.png

Thanx i need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!