[ LPW #148 ] Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back again~

:casserole:
6qwdlrtPQSNLeZ1DKml_9GnbSuQAH82tXJIOrhaAe7F4GTdxAdcq_seO-Y7SYTaZDA-0HOdi3UUPvWzAOeyUVohVsSYabV5FJLe8VPk-diDmHzCZ4ovEk0WSrD0pjxNeceaFLaV8zVK97SVcDOyYlEgSHnYU0J4r1UmH821AmrLE=w500-h281-nc

Yeah, I deleted some music and VNs were there also, so I lost them on accident...

Let's see ppl looking for eroges, people sending each other pics, people popping suddenly then disappearing for a while. The usual. :bored:

should I tease kk~

Im not looking for eroge though, usual VNs.

And also a nice set of avatar and sig would be nice for a change

Yeah, I deleted some music and VNs were there also, so I lost them on accident...

Ah, I see... Well, to be honest, I'm currently via phone..., but I try it nevertheless...

Fate/stay night, Clannad, G-senjou no mahou, Himawari no shoujo...

Well, this would be so far...

VNs eh :gotidea:

I do like that "Monjster" red glow and how it's written makes it look like you're butcherer :innocent: but yeah you've had it for quite long it's outdated now
I rarely do sigs now but [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; worship it. They'd probably be more than happy to make you.

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; I would climb a thousand mountains to see your smile, sweet dreams~❤

x_bLlupKV-8bJw_9mt1inapoc19Xm5XV-Ks7Ehg2FeCaaNLhGd-KrBUzCam4dW4Ya5bpD1cPae7GlytEW_4MuWV6DiODys9CO6GWpdUxV3lFEvKQ1kmC46FizwrKz1CH_zQf7uQDKfemm_f57n82OgZQXtkMD_Eye-1adbSHcrXRnHTIT0h_Uc1NQX-Llf6d=w444-h250-nc

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; thanks for the rec. And yeah, if u want make me a new set

/me tackles [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; back

How have you been bro? YOu wanna make me a set too?

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; thanks for the rec. And yeah, if u want make me a new set

Lol, wasn't a big deal... And okay, I'll your request take, next week I'll start with... But I need some basic imagination of the set from you, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Thank you for sharing the DLC and did not expect the Game+DLC but i was happy about that so thank you.

but would you like the DLC for the 2nd Game? i managed to find it after searching a lot of Websites just wanted to share the DLC with you if you wanted to add the 2nd game to your page to share with others.

well if you want me to then send me a message and ill upload it and send you the link to grab it.
[Request] [RJ01137071] お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で確実に孕ませたい

RJ01137071_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01137071.html
[Request] [RJ01116874] えちおね!〜一途な義弟に焦らされて、えっちなおねだりしちゃいました〜

RJ01116874_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01116874.html
[Request] [RJ01062723] 真夏の中に彼と体温交換、脳が沸騰しそう

RJ01062723_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01062723.html
Vinpikmin wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Almost all of the links for Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~ are dead. Especially part 3 is down on all file sharing platforms. Do you mind looking into? Thanks!