[ LPW #148 ] Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Hm, I dont really know. Whatever you feel like, you did fantastic job with this one

/me tackles [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; back

How have you been bro? YOu wanna make me a set too?

I'm alright, same old :3
I..I don't really do requests as much as before due to time constraints and I don't like making people wait =[

how can you forget GIFs unown.. you're a disappointment :dispirited: after all these years and dedication image editing and ecchi images...

/me takes away ikaros

say goodbye to ikaros, unown she's mine now :laughpanda:

Shin! Halp. I'm stupid and don't know hot to post GIFs here :forsaken:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Goodnight love and sweet dreams <3
/me watches K sleep and smiles
lol just use

tumblr_static_6kqqdmwj7m04wkkcswo0gs44c_640_v2.gif

Reactions: unownHGSS
how can you forget GIFs unown.. you're a disappointment :dispirited: after all these years and dedication image editing and ecchi images...

Rali takes away ikaros

say goodbye to ikaros, unown she's mine now :laughpanda:

/me throws away Ralium

:goodtea:

I'm off for bed now, g'dnight all!

unown> That's kinda sweet from you.

Damn I forgot how nice this place is.

g'night unown

Maybe they made a home inside? :miku_wut:

Yes, how many portions of water did you add?:alice_glitter:

Can't samy just put it under the hot sun? :gokiko_blank:

We bbq with its flame? :nyanmusu_unsure:

Not sure how they work :alice_sorry:

/me brings out the tea pot to show :akazukin_sweat:

That might cause cracks and other unintentional side effects... which is why museums avoid direct sunlight and filter it instead :akazukin_roger:

If you want to :akazukin_wut:

This place is nice! you're horribly mistaken monjster. It's filled with people that loathe me or people that fear me:chuuni_sob:

Also DID ANYONE CALL KING to KILL the thread? i dunno how to spell his full nickname to mention~

Goodnights Nanashi.

Congrats [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; for winning the LPW!

Well, the Magic Friday Night draft went nice. I drafted a Planeswalker, Tamayo Field researcher, and used her to build a nice little Bant (blue, green, white) deck that blew away the competition. Won the tournament!

A friend is having serious IRL problems. Spent yesterday afternoon and today, helping her out.
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; Hall of Fame game is cancelled due to field conditions.

Ahhh well, such is life. :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.