[LPW #145] Frank Corp

Status
Not open for further replies.
『My, Kyoudai appears to see Sin and that message about slaving too... The only possible conclusion I can come to from this is... WE ARE BOTH HALLUCINATING TOGETHER!:surprised:
Consider the thought: maybe it's not that you're both hallucinating; maybe it's that we're all hallucinations, every last one of us created by your mind. The real you is somewhere in a nice quiet room with big puffy white padded walls, and all of this is taking place within your mind unbeknownst to you .

I need more Horror RPG games to play zwz
PandoraHearts-205.gif

『HOW DID YOU..?!:disbelief: But wait, if you know that... DOES THAT MEAN YOU TRULY HAVE ACCESS TO MY HEAD AND ARE TRULY A HALLUCINATION?!:puniko_shocked:

『No... No Sova... That shouldn't be the case... THAT CANNOT BE THE CASE! YOU WON'T ALLOW IT TO BE THE CASE! Yes... Sin is just your stalker, yes... Just add that setting to the hallucination and continue enjoying the sweet sweet lies in your mind... Hahaha... Ahahahaha...
651WY3.png

Deny all you want, call me what you want… Just remember, you were the one to first acknowledge me and not the other way around. So by that logic alone, wouldn't you be the one to be a stalker?

Hi folks! :miku_hi:

Another fair night at Magic, finished 2nd of 10.

That's three tournaments in a row I've finished 2nd. Different winners for each tournament, but I've been up there each time.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day; actually have to get up early on a Sunday for family luncheon.

Was so-and-so yet, but fine enough... And yours?

I'm kind of down but alright, my day started pretty relaxing but ended not so good. My brother came to visit me and we were discussing usual stuff like family matters and etc...I kinda overworked myself again so now need to rest~ dont worry about it ~

『Nani?! I am the stalker you say!?:alice_shock: Hmmmmmm... That actually... Works..? Or not..? Or... Hmmmmm... Needs further consideration...』 /me procrastinates with setting editing and makes a pause for tea~:goodtea:

Hi Champ, I see that you did again some poor souls beaten, like to expect...:hi:
I'm kind of down but alright, my day started pretty relaxing but ended not so good. My brother came to visit me and we were discussing usual stuff like family matters and etc...I kinda overworked myself again so now need to rest~ dont worry about it ~

Ah, okay... Well, take then your earned break - You don't have further yourself overdo, okay^_^?

/me wanders in...:alice_hmm:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; gonna watch the Golden State game tonight? Don't think Curry is gonna play though.

Of course I'll be watch! Nope Curry isn't playing, and he might not be playing the next game either.

Last night kind of watched Hawks vs Cavaliers then the Spurs vs Thunders...interesting.

Are you going to watch the Warriors?

/me wanders in...:alice_hmm:

Of course I'll be watch! Nope Curry isn't playing, and he might not be playing the next game either.

Last night kind of watched Hawks vs Cavaliers then the Spurs vs Thunders...interesting.

Are you going to watch the Warriors?

Well they are doing good so far, so I think it's best to let him rest this series, unless Portland wins this game, and the next game and ties it up, but I doubt that will happen. Thunder are playing the Spurs very well, but I think the Spurs will still win that series.

I will most likely watch it. It starts shortly after the Chicago Cubs game. Sports all day! :akazukin_evillaugh:

Reactions: Jezebel
『Ah well, guess I'll randomly go play more imaginary games with my other hallucinations~ Laters~:runhappy:

Well they are doing good so far, so I think it's best to let him rest this series, unless Portland wins this game, and the next game and ties it up, but I doubt that will happen. Thunder are playing the Spurs very well, but I think the Spurs will still win that series.

I will most likely watch it. It starts shortly after the Chicago Cubs game. Sports all day! :akazukin_evillaugh:

Never say never...I've seen the Warriors lose to the worse team too. When they get that bad I can't watch.

I don't mind watching baseball, but it's not like watching basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!