[LPW #133] The Yandere's Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Hello there KK-senpai! :goodtea:
[MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; Yes I'm new here :chuuni_peek: T-thank you for the warm welcome ^^

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Y-yes senpai, I'm still trying to get used to these forum actions/buttons or what they are called ^^; :chuuni_peek: I feel like I'm totally newbie at these >.<;

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Y-yes senpai, I'm still trying to get used to these forum actions/buttons or what they are called ^^; :chuuni_peek: I feel like I'm totally newbie at these >.<;

At first buttons seem pretty complicated right? But don't worry I'll be gladly try to help you whenever you need,just ask^^

And now hearing that it kind of reminds me of my first time posting around here:goodtea: No worries,as time passes I'm sure you'll get more used to it:)

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; well there are some buttons I don't quite understand yet ^^; :chuuni_peek:
@Dark Angel: H-hello there :chuuni_peek:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; well there are some buttons I don't quite understand yet ^^;

Hmm,then for example type a random word then click 'advanced' button and there just try everything by preview :goodtea:

And there's no need to use mention you can easly 'Reply With Quote'

I hope this will help you^^

Evening people...:goodtea:

Welcome my lovely dear ~

--

Well I'll brb soon /me goes to render

tumblr_nx3f3mEuDi1sqi9jto1_540.gif

Hi Dear, I did you today heavily missed though...:goodtea:

Hi Raly, what's up with my good kouhai?

Hi Creng ^^

Don't be shy, usually I don't eat people (even on halloween day)

i thought about being a teacher, but i like being able to say what i want to who i want. it might be frowned upon yelling at young people :/

Well I'm actually studying philology at the same time :goodtea:
Hmm,whats your current job then?

Don't be shy, usually I don't eat people (even on halloween day)

Thats a very good way of greeting lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!