Infamous

~Sol~
Elite Member
Jan 9, 2013
Welcome to LPW #133 ~ The Yandere's Diary

Couldigetacopyofyours_73056ffd7890ab62b1a32a49683ef811_zpsimfdxcsw.png

The rules:

1 - No multiple posts.
2 - i wanna say the 6th post wins, but that's a little low, so the person who posts #2499.00 will be the winner!!
3 - The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 - LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 - In the event that Rule number 4 happen, then winner will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; sticky this now!! unless you don't wanna. either way's fine with me :fulfilled:

Last edited:
Congrats again Infa, on winning the last LPW! :korokke_go:

A small question though, I thought the upper limit for an LPW was 2500? Or am I remembering wrong? :reallyconfused:

Reactions: efudgewayne
Can someone please explain to me what Yandere, and Tsundere mean?

congrats for winning [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; watch the Fallout 4 trailer!

Also, [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; is correct. King limited LPW's to 2500 post

Can someone please explain to me what Yandere, and Tsundere mean?

Yandere - She acts affectionately to the main character, but actually wants to carve him into kibbles and bits.

Tsundere - She acts bit*hy to the main character, but actually likes him.

Yandere does not mean that. Yandere are uber possessive to the point of removing the competition with red rum. Some of the time it even goes as far as killing the person their affection so no one else can possess them, but thats the exception and not necessarily the rule. Of course killing is the extreme and other more common methods are employed to keep Senpai to themselves.

Tsunderes are too embarrassed to admit that they like some and will act cold or aggressive to hide that fact.

Hmm yandere is mirai nikki

Tsundere is just about every other anime with a love story =/

I feel like posting in this LPW slightly more, than the previous one.

Hmm... meat =w= Well processed stuff is sort of known to be less than healthy... though dunno about as bad as drugs...

I'm not saying it's healthy but as bad as cigarettes? :fag: Utter nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance