[LPW #118] New Year's Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's strange in their own way. I think you forgot perverted too, I'm trying to be a bit less of that but it's too fun sometimes.

Oh, thanks for this mention Sky - From now is the adjective-chain completely: busy-shy-sleepy-tired-strange-perverted...:bored:

Well, this is a management problem Sky - Work on that...:bored:

Hey guys. Could you suggest me some good romance VNs? One cretaria : no lolis lol. I've played Katawa Shoujo and some more I havent finished. And I wont play Clannad. I 've already googled some but I wanna see what u guys recommend. Feel free to throw as many VNs as u can as I am picky :D

Hey guys. Could you suggest me some good romance VNs? One cretaria : no lolis lol. I've played Katawa Shoujo and some more I havent finished. And I wont play Clannad. I 've already googled some but I wanna see what u guys recommend. Feel free to throw as many VNs as u can as I am picky :D

Sono Hanabira!

:D

No lolis, no clannad and no yuri!? What you're asking for is outrageously unreasonable!
:chuuni_kraken: :puniko_tantrum:

Is that all VNs come to lol? I dont mind comedy, drama etc. Just no lolis or yuri lol

Is that all VNs come to lol? I dont mind comedy, drama etc. Just no lolis or yuri lol

1st: Hello and g'evening Monj!

2nd: And how I you already know, is +18 VN as well not your category (, right?) - In this case would I following VNs recommending for you then:

- Angel Beats!
- eden*
- d2b vs DEARDROPS -Cross the Future
- Cho Dengeki Stryker All Ages Version
- Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Japanese Version
- IF MY HEART HAD WINGS
- World End Economica episode.1
- Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan

Well, I hope for you that this enough is, but if not - then let me know, okay?:goodtea:

shuffle? wait no, there's a loli......If my heart had wings!! wait no, still a couple loli's............. Da Capo? damn it, there's still a loli!!!! dammit man, one loli should be fine!!! :ohnoes:

Well, about in 70-80% all VNs are loli's - Hmm, then a realtive hard to find without them...:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!