[LPW #118] New Year's Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but I'll the honor to [MENTION=90889]AB_Titty[/MENTION]; pass. Because I've in the past already 4 LPWs get/won, and AB didn't get yet...:goodtea:

Reactions: AB_Titty
What!? Thanks, shi-senpai!!!!

But...
Because I'm the first experience, I don't understand it well. Please give me time only a little to make a new thread, everybody.

EDIT: /me put the paper which his address was written in a bottle and floated it into the sea.

Take your time, there is no need to rush. Because it's late in your timezone you can do this tomorrow too.

1. Choose your title and add prefix [LPW #119 ]
2. (optional) Choose theme if you will (related to the title) and describe briefly, add picture.....
3. Choose random number (number must be less than 2500)
4. Copy & paste four rules; check older LPW's for more examples.

thanks. But I made a mistake in the title. I've written it as "Sticky:" by oneself in a title. Can I revise this?

Yes you can. Go to: Edit post (first post) -> Go Advanced -> Make changes under title -> Save changes

Reactions: AB_Titty
Yes you can. Go to: Edit post (first post) -> Go Advanced -> Make changes under title -> Save changes

Though I tried it, only a title of my post changes. I don't understand a method to change the title of the thread...

:pushups:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks