[LPW #118] New Year's Resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much. Just restated Xillia. What about you?

How's the DOA arcade stick?

Yey, hello and g'day people.. - Wot!?!? I see SB, it was a while - What's up...~?:runhappy:

Watched Shinmai Maou no Testament ep. 3 a little while ago.

Yup, I'm claiming Yuki. She's mine :lovestruck:

Watched Shinmai Maou no Testament ep. 3 a little while ago.

Yup, I'm claiming Yuki. She's mine :lovestruck:

Oh, really...? Nice then, then is Mio-chan mine...:goodtea:

Edit: Yuki has the same attitude like Origami from DaL...^_^

Nothing much, I living my days normal... Hmm, currently watch just a anime...:goodtea:

And you SB?

My new year resolution ? I want to be a better person (i guess that's pretty much what was everyone wanted right ?) i miss my family, living far away from them and not be able to go home when the holiday come really affect my mentality i guess, i was really lonely and i guess i am just home sick that's all - which is completely normal. Which trigger me to wish i can be stronger, i do this because this is what i choose and thus i shall feel the wrath of my own desicion. I don't want to be a complete baby over not being able to be surrounded by people im familiar with. This city is not that bad, contrary with the town where i was born and raised, this city is indeed a big one where you can go everywhere and everywhere is guaranteed (and the price is much cheeper)

I also want to fall in love, life is lonely enough when you are in a strange place all by yourself. T_T

Oh, we've a guest, welcome shroov05 - And I hope for you that your wishes for this year (and of course for the following years as well) true become...!:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread