LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread

well... just wait for the release

in time, it'll be post in here

it's already out today according to their site,,...well let's wait someone posts the link here=/

hmm...holyseals is....not yet>_>

someone can tell me what items i need for seine and wakoto for the scenes?

What scene, for Wakoto you need Pool Matress and Microscope which you can get at Flea Market
and For Seine you need Milk that you can get from Drug Store IIRC

What scene, for Wakoto you need Pool Matress and Microscope which you can get at Flea Market
and For Seine you need Milk that you can get from Drug Store IIRC

i know to unlock some scenes you need certain item, i think that the items i need

how can i unlock the scene 8 of wakoto, the scene its the middle of the last line, i do the requirements but nothing happen, i need a certain item to unlock that or its because i choose the cottonbud? or i need to up another stats?

[MENTION=24999]sasnosuke[/MENTION]; cottonbud event only appear if you didn't give wako present when you hooked up with her...

in the append disc of may the only one who have new scene its wako and seine right?

[MENTION=24999]sasnosuke[/MENTION]; yes... it's always like that... 2 heroines per month! so june will be for hime and hina-chan

i think it'll work fine...or you could apply patch 1.02 and the the append life patch

guys...i just realize that LOVELY×CATION2 ラブラブバースデーコレクション Vol.1 -吉野谷星音- got extra

stories like append life!!...looks like it's about heroine's birthday ...anyone got the info

or the link maybe?

lc2_birthdayvol1_03.jpg

lc2_birthdayvol1_04.jpg

lc2_birthdayvol1_06.jpg

Last edited:
guys...i just realize that LOVELY×CATION2 ラブラブバースデーコレクション Vol.1 -吉野谷星音- got extra

stories like append life!!...looks like it's about heroine's birthday ...anyone got the info

or the link maybe?

lc2_birthdayvol1_03.jpg

lc2_birthdayvol1_04.jpg

lc2_birthdayvol1_06.jpg

already ordered them :evillaugh:

^any possibility for you to share with us man?:bliss:

2DJ?....oh that site...hmm..well..i just wait till it pop out in the net then+|...dunno for how

long tho'>_>

well... im still waiting for my order to arrive... usually took them around a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)