Looking for anime!!

shrekfx

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2012
I'm looking for an anime with a great story. I like the artwork with the big eyes, colors hair and cute looking girls!! :) I know I'm really vaig in descriptions.. I like syfi and fantasy though. :)

Make a list of anime that you've seen already. That would greatly give you better options and less repetition. search animenewsnetwork.com with tags that you're interested in. Then learn more about wtv anime that sounds interesting.

Cool thanks...And the list would be hard since Its over 150 shows. :) I'll just do a search

Hi shrekfx you can take a look

Tokimeki Memorial: Only Love

Of course there is more but that all i can remember right now ...

Last edited:
SAO

sword art online easily the best :D

I already download up to season 5 so I'll be starting that soon. Just sucks cuz I use my apple tv to play them and can get some mkv to play and others wont so then I have to convert them to mp4 which sucks up even more time.. hope my mac don't start on fire.. :p

season?

i thought they were only like 5 episodes out :p

XD

well yeah no worries let me know what you think when you watch it :p

another recommendation have is watch high school dxd

and read the light novel aswell

its amazing too but very ecchi......

but the story is solid and action packed at least the light novel is :D

Reactions: shrekfx
anyone watched Guin Saga, I guess its old not sure, I've been out of the loop for new anime. Looking a new anime as well.

Some shows you might like are; Girls Bravo, Green Green, Seitokai Yakuindomo, and ToHeart2.

Some shows I highly recommend for various reasons; NHK ni Youkoso!, Monster, Elfen Lied, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Clannad, and Clannad After Story.

All of these shows can be found on www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php

Deffently will be check them all out.. I've seen Elfin Lead, Girls Bravo, and Clannad and loved all three of them. Elfin Lead freaked me out, Girls Bravo was funny Sh**, and Clannad made me cry like a little school girl.

:cry:

I recommend:

Muv-Luv Alternative - Total Eclipse
Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai
When they Cry
Highshcool DxD is awesome as Selvaria Bles said above
Blue gender
claymore

I watched blue gender and did not like it for some reason.. It had a great story, artwork is good.. There was just something about it I just did not like and just did not sit well with me.. I saw the entire thing, I don't know..

Hmm you chould check out a movie called ''The girl who leaped throught time'' It's my favourite movie but it's really sad it won some prices and the animation is buetiful as you see my siggy and profile pic is with it.

I am big fan of sword art online. skipping the chit-chat I am looking for anime with the gender ecchi
and i HOPE i didn't watched them as they say hope dies last .

I've watch most of what you all sugested and they are all great.. I get through about 2 series a day depending how many episodes are in it.. :) But i'm really like echii, even though they can get a little carried away. LOL. I really think Highschool DxD was fricken awesome though, think they could have done a little more to add to all the nasty thoughts though, but hope they come out with a second season.

Big Eyes = Moe

Go watch Moe Pirates.

I'm almost done with this series and LOVE IT.. exactly what i'm looking for.. Would like one like this but a little more ettci, I like the more adult humor ones.. But this one is great and in my top 15 best animes ever list. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328