list of downloads for games in a google drive spreadsheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azula

May 23, 2016
anyone got a link to that google drive spreadsheet w a bunch of visual novel downloads? i had it awhile back but can't find it anymore, it was on a thread about always remember me

NVM found it bless

If possible could I get the DM for this as well?
I'd really would love this! Thank you

DM as well p&ty

That comment was for me? What is your problem? Whatever... Respect to others, if you don't have anything better to do than correct other people, that english is not their first language, reserve it for yourself. I don't know what p&ty means, but if it's what I'm thinking... God protects you.

That comment was for me? What is your problem? Whatever... Respect to others, if you don't have anything better to do than correct other people, that english is not their first language, reserve it for yourself. I don't know what p&ty means, but if it's what I'm thinking... God protects you.

Hey there you misunderstood what they said! They asked to Direct message (DM) the link to them Please and Thank you (p&ty)
There was no slight against you sweetie <3

That out of the way. Link please? :3

p&ty... Oh... Means "Please and Thank you"?
Jajaja XD. In my country means other thing. Very offensive, you know? Thanks Saansa. And I'm sorry daiming if you wrote it with that meaning.

Can please send me to DM the link to me too, please?
That's good?:confused:

Hey if anyone is around could you please share this link?
Recently lost all my bookmarks :(

If possible, I would love to have the link as well, thanks so much in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/